This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4266 days 18 hours ago
jury may ask questions here
4266 days 18 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Yo mike boogie in the house
4266 days 18 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
I've got a few questions
4266 days 18 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Once Yerg gets back I want him to answer this question. I just wanna know y u chose to save Ivan as well when u had the bronze veto
4266 days 18 hours ago
Yerg
EVERYONE PLEASE READ MY SPEECH.

Okay Mike to answer your question, I chose to save Ivan because 1. I had a deal with him and 2. My target that week was you. Hope that answers your question :)
4266 days 18 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Ok but I was sure that we were working together at one point though. I'm not mad at u what u did was smart and I would've done the same thing. Besides I knew I was a goner once u saved ivan. And another question. U said that u wanted to be inactive for a while. Y would u do that.
4266 days 18 hours ago
Yerg
MikeBoogie, please make sure you read the whole speech. I stated the words wrong, I didn't want to be inactive I just didn't want to be as active, because I was and fully participated in all the challenges what happened to you would probably happen to me, I would be blindsided for being a threat. Being "inactive" overall helped me make it here, because I was interacting with the game and people in the game just not showing up at challenges, I was sure you wouldn't target me because you were targeting all the active people and I knew that if I showed up and started trying my best it would simply secure my spot as someone who played the whole game.
All in all it was totally a precaution that I wanted too take, plus I was only inactive for two weeks.
4266 days 18 hours ago
Yerg
and we were never officially working together
4266 days 18 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Well I have to admit I was gonna target u at f4 and make sure u went home. And one last question. I don't think u threw that hoh comp with the voting cause u were racking up votes. So did u come to be honest or to lie.
4266 days 18 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
O and boots. I think u did play a great game. U had a great plan. And Yerg I had more alliances with other people (agent was with me too). But thnx for answering my questions and gl guys.
4266 days 18 hours ago
Yerg
MikeBoogie what happened during that HOH was that at first I was spamming as much as I could, but it was never a main priority for me to win it, as soon I saw Boots had a hell lot more votes than me I gave up and thrw it. I'm not lying, PoV was way more important to me than hoh.
4266 days 18 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Ok thnx for answering my questions and gl to u
4266 days 18 hours ago
Boots22
lol u didn't even ask me any questions Mike xD but ty :P
4266 days 17 hours ago
Yerg
( I guess you did like with Steven and whatnot, but to my game the most important one was the one with Boots and Agent)
Thanks boogie :), I'm so screwed lol, Boots is gonna rack up them jury votes.
4266 days 17 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Boots Why Did You Backstabb Me
And Yerg Do You Think If Boots Did'nt Use The Bronze VETO On You You Were Out
4266 days 17 hours ago
Yerg
smackdownisblue:
Um Boots didn't use the veto on me, I used the veto on Ivan and then used the Bronze Veto on myself lol. That made the noms Boots and Boogie so Boots used it on himself and Boogie was eliminated.

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!