This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final HOH Part III ~ The End

Topic » The Final HOH Part III ~ The..

3489 days 7 hours ago
welcome to the final challenge of Avatar's Big Brother 3! congratz to both of you for making it this far and qualifying for the final HOH, whoever wins this will get to chose who goes to the final two with them, where the jury will vote for a winner.

WHO: Jay VS Jabbar

When: I'll ask you guys

What: this is a two part challenge;

PART 1:
a word challenge, I will post a riddle, these riddle will be based on the game. once you anwer all of the riddles, the answers to those riddle will contain a message, this message is the second half of the URL of the puzzlr

PART 2:
there will be a slide puzzle with all of the housegeusts voted off(except for Steven,Iris and jared) first person to send me a pic of the slide show arranged from first voted out to last voted out will win the final HOH

examples:

Part 1:

riddle 1: who is the host? ?1?????3??
Riddle 2: Who was the second person voted off? ?2??

so there will be  more riddle but from this you can get part of the URL
dUke

so far you would kno the url is VU9, you would complete the rest of the riddle to get the full phrase then add that to the end of this: http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/  ( << it would go there)

PART 2:
after you plug in the end of the url it would lead you here where you would arrange the faces by chronlogly of voted out

eg.

its a 3x3 grid so dukes avatar would go in the upper lefthand corner, and the blank suare would go in the bottem righthand corner

plz ask any and all questions
3488 days 23 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Good luck you two
3486 days 10 hours ago
jtalylor0800
This seems complicated
3486 days 3 hours ago
Challenge will prob take place next week
3485 days 16 hours ago
jtalylor0800
There's no way I'll be able to do this challenge. It's way too complicated
3480 days 6 hours ago
woodrowwrust
sheesh lol
3479 days 2 hours ago
time will come, I may change the challenge as it seams no one has a accomdating scheduale
3479 days 2 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Change of challenge will be perfect
3478 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
im leaving this group this took u almost 2 months to complete and its taking forever not voting in jury this is pathetic
3478 days 7 hours ago
u r voted out why would time affect u?
3478 days 2 hours ago
jtalylor0800
When will the challenge start? I'm tired of waiting
3477 days 6 hours ago
probably I will create a non-live challenge in the next 1-3 days so any where from today until Thursday
3476 days 13 hours ago
jtalylor0800
works good for me
3475 days 8 hours ago
here how the challenge wll work, it starts on thrusday and is non-live

you must get 15 ppl outside of this game to post *Builds block*on your tower, once 15 ppl do this you post *Hits buzzer* and first to hit the buzzer wins the final HOH, if no one can get 15 ppl in 72 hours, whoever is closet will get the final hoh
3475 days 8 hours ago
*Thursday at 6:00 PM EST
3475 days 6 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Sweet

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!