This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final HOH Part II~ The Brawl

Topic » The Final HOH Part II~ The..

3496 days ago
When: Open, I will ask you two for your best time(s)

WHO: Jay and Woody(The two losers from part 1)

What: I'll exsplain after we agree on a time
3493 days 17 hours ago
Time for now: 7:00 PM EST Saturday
3493 days 5 hours ago
Here how it will work:
its a  non-live challenge that will last for around 48 hours
this will not have much action until the last 60 seconds

it will kind of be like a hot potato game, in reverse on my go the pearl is up for grabs first person to post

*Grabs Pearl*
will get it, but the other person can always say *Steals  pearl*
and then the orginal owner can say * Steals Pearl*
every 12 hours you will get a point if you own a pearl meaning, the times you can get a point are

7:00 PM EST  Saturday - if you claim the pearl first, +1 point
10:00 AM EST Sunday (Changing this for the sake of sleeping in), +1 point
7:00 PM EST Sunday + 1
10:00 AM EST Monday  +1
6:00 PM EST Monday- (a little bit shorter time just to make it more interesting) The challenge is over, when I say STOP whoever has the last pearl will get a +3, so potentioally the challenge can be over on Monday morning

BTW I will mail you reminaders each day about the pearl coming, by thati mean one reminder every 24 hours not one reminader each pearl, so make sure you check these times
3492 days 21 hours ago
Pearl is open whoever grabs it first will get the first point, after that another pearl will be put out, and whoever gets the last "Steal" by 10:00 PM EST will get the next point
3492 days 21 hours ago
woodrowwrust
grabs pearl
3492 days 21 hours ago
Woody- 1 Point

next pearl checkpoint is 10:00 *Am est
3492 days 17 hours ago
jtalylor0800
I fucking told you I wasn't able to do the challenge at all today. This is fucking bullshit, you can't do that. I'm fucking sorry woody that the host has to cheat his way for you to win. I sent to funeral and I told you avatar. This is so fucking unfair it's retarded
3492 days 17 hours ago
btw guys this is kind of like ebay bidding, not much point in betting b4 the end of the sale, but some people do(your choise if u want to grab pearl before the ending of the interval) and at the end you must act fast
3492 days 17 hours ago
this is not the end of the challenge... I made a time on both of your mails, I changed it to non live because there was no other available times, you can easily win this challenge 6-1 if you end the rest of the intervals with the pearl
3492 days 17 hours ago
you mailed me this:

From jtalylor0800

Re: HOH Part II~ The Brawl

Oct 1, 2014 20:57:28

to avatar3939

Saturday night works great
>Tell me any and all times that workj for you for this challenge, I will try to find a time that works for both of you

woody had an overlapping avalabilty, I did that time and I committed to it, because the compititers had agreed to that time,  I understand life is unpredictable but at the end of the day, after I get an agreement on a time, this ball is in your court to show up.
3492 days 16 hours ago
jtalylor0800
You messaged me after that when is a time that works and I said Monday night. Because of the funeral. If you're going to tell a story. Tell the full story
3492 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
wait, you had a funeral this week and last?
3492 days 16 hours ago
woodrowwrust
oh lord *grabs pearl*
3492 days 15 hours ago
Edit: second interval will be changed to noon, for sleep and for church
3492 days 5 hours ago
Woody gets the second pearl

Woody-2

Next interval at 7:00 PM EST

Pearl is up for grabs
3492 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
*Grabs pearl* that's a point for jay

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!