This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Noms ~ 3

Topic » Noms ~ 3

3556 days 5 hours ago
Iris has 12 hours(until 8:46 AM EST Friday) to decide on their noms
3556 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Alright guys, let's just get right to the point. Since I won HOH, I have the responsibility of putting t-w-o of my fellow house guests up on the block for eviction. I'm not going to stall even a little bit in telling you guys. I will post the name and then my reason for nominating ya'll. Good luck.
3556 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
My first nominee is...

BRADY! Bro, you haven't proven yourself in any way. You couldn't even have the freakin' courtesy to evict a player, like come on. Aren't you better then that? Time to step the fuck up before you get knocked out of this house.

My second nominee is...

JARED! You won an HOH. Great for you, but that's not really a big deal right now. The fact that you put up people for not talking to you? pathetic. You're the one coming in this game last, you're the one who should make connections. You stepped with the wrong foot, and it led you to sit right in one of the two beautiful chairs in the middle of the living room.

Best of luck to the both of you, and no hard feelings. It's the beginning, come on.
3556 days 1 hour ago
Jared242
Not shocked im nommed xD
3556 days ago
rabbaj
LMFAO
3555 days 10 hours ago
Jared242
I have obviously decided to use the power of veto on myself xo
3555 days 10 hours ago
Jared242
Iris as I have vetoed one of your nominations you must make a replacement nominee
3555 days 10 hours ago
EternalBlossom
i fucking mailed him that shit first what is this
3555 days 10 hours ago
Jared242
now who's butthurt?
3555 days 10 hours ago
I have time stamps iris
3555 days 10 hours ago
EternalBlossom
do you even know what butthurt means? it says to send it to him and i did, fuck
3555 days 10 hours ago
Jared242
Send could be public or mail...
3555 days 10 hours ago
EternalBlossom
what the fuck ever, have fun with that. you obviously dont know what the differance between butthurt and pissed off is.
3555 days 10 hours ago
EternalBlossom
take your salt elsewhere with your false accusations and shit
3555 days 10 hours ago
Jared242
False accusations of what??? lmao
3555 days 10 hours ago
EternalBlossom
"ohh everybody hates me" boo fucking hoo your ass just got here, hon. sit the fuck down "nobody talks to me aww"

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!