This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3557 days 21 hours ago
Dan And Woody are the final nominnes everyone has until 8:30 PM EST (Today) to vote
right after will be a NON-LIVE challenge
3557 days 18 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Hey everyone, it really sucks being nommed so early in the game. Big Brother is so fun and I would hate to see my life in the house end tonight. I'm here to get as far as I can, and I'm clearly a fierce competitor as you can see from the last POV; Maddie and I went hard lol. It doesn't seem like Dan is all that active, so let's keep the game interesting and keep players that want to compete. Regardless of what happens, I respect your decisions <3
3557 days 13 hours ago
Jay has been removed due to inactivity

otherwise everyone voted

in a vote of 7-1

Dan
you have been evicted from the big brother house, i'll give you a minute to gather your things and say good bye
3557 days 13 hours ago
omggiraffe
Bye Dan!
3557 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Peace out Dan!
3557 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
Baye Dan
3557 days 12 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Thanks everyone
3555 days 19 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Hey guys sorry. My Internet was down so I couldn't go online
3555 days 17 hours ago
Brady and Nick are the final nominees everyone has 24 hours to vote which will be 4:00 PM EST Saturday, immediately after the HOH will take place
3555 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Coming into this game I DUDNT really care if I won or not I have no alliance lol I talked to nobody in this house and never showed up to a competition if I go home then this would be your dumbest decision cause apparently I'm probably the weakest person here so just think of that when u vote if u evict me whatever it's not like I'm going to win this game
3555 days 13 hours ago
thegreendragon193
I was not here for the challenges because my school had started wednesday. i will now be active from 4:30(isn) to about 10:30. I hope i will stay, and if I don't, well bye!
3554 days 17 hours ago
Luke was the only one that dint vote and receives a strike

anyways, in a vote of 5-2
Nick, you have been evicted from the big brother house
i'll give you a moment to gather your things and say good bye
3554 days 17 hours ago
Jared242
Bye Nick! <3
3554 days 17 hours ago

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!