This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Casting [Returning Cast Only]

Topic » Season 2 - Casting [Returning..

4267 days 5 hours ago
Nick02
If you're a cast member from season 1, apply here. I will be casting mostly everyone, unless otherwise noted. Returning cast members can apply to either be contestants, or judges.

Be warned: Being a judge isn't easy. I've had a few quit on me last season. You'll need to judge dishes mostly every day, to every other day. However, I do plan on not relying on every judge to reply back. A few votes is fine, but ideally you need to be active.

We will be starting sometime this fall. Maybe later this month, but most likely September.

| Application |

Username:
Contestant or Judge:
Reason for coming back this season:
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge:
4267 days 5 hours ago
RawrDino
Username: RawrDino
Contestant or Judge: Judge
Reason for coming back this season: I loved this season, the drama and the exciting drama of this competition <3
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge: I judged the final round of Masterchef Season One and I loved it !! I love finding out what the contestants will post as their dish and judging for my favorite :)
4267 days 2 hours ago
bigbrother101
Username: BigBrother101
Contestant or Judge: judge
Reason for coming back this season: i loved the season and i got 3rd last season so i would love to see how this season plays out
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge: I'm coming back from season 1 to be a judge
4267 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
Username:Realchance
Contestant or Judge:Contestant
Reason for coming back this season:I want redemption I was ousted because I had orientation for college and didnt get to post so now I am ready for my redemption.
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge: I am seeking the title of Master chef as I am an amazing cook.
4266 days 23 hours ago
curls3993
Username: curls3993
Contestant or Judge: judge
Reason for coming back this season: i really liked judging masterchef the first season and i was happy with all the dishes i was able to see
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge: judging was fun season 1
4266 days 23 hours ago
TeddyBear10
Username: TeddyBear10
Contestant or Judge: Contestant
Reason for coming back this season: I had a fair early elimination last season and I would like to see if I can make it farther.
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge: I want to be a contestant again.
4266 days 21 hours ago
mattmon3365
mattmon3365
contestant
i want revenge cuz i was eliminated for not checking the page.
its more fun
4266 days 16 hours ago
winners1
winners1
judge plz i asked you last time
i was banned because someone made me but now i am back sorry
i asked you last season
4266 days 13 hours ago
CookieMonsterIsMyBud
Username: CookieMonsterIsMyBud
Contestant or Judge: contestant
Reason for coming back this season: i thought it was fun last season :)
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge: it seems more fun
4266 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
Everyone has been added.
4265 days 15 hours ago
imprincearthur
imprincearthur
judge i emailed you for the judging spot in season 1
it was fun playing masterchef
its gonna be more fun
4261 days 10 hours ago
Nick02
chocolatejer has been added as a judge.
4260 days 16 hours ago
cprsslr
Username:cprsslr
Contestant or Judge:contestant
Reason for coming back this season:loved the show
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge:contestant because i lov a challenge
4259 days 18 hours ago
Kenu67
Username: kenu67
Contestant or Judge: contestant
Reason for coming back this season: i was the best bitch here, but apparently the judges didnt see that and i got second place. I want to come back and kill the rest of the competition and get the win that i deserve
Reason for your choice of being either Contestant or Judge: because everyone knows that im the best contestant ever and its more fun. maybe next season after i win i'll be a judge ;)
4259 days 14 hours ago
zachboy967
Zachboy967
Judge
I want to show them who can win
I love jugding! (:

open group

MasterChef

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!