This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 Tribal Council!

Topic » Final 2 Tribal Council!

3968 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
BBobsessor and TDO88, please post your opening statements and talk about your game and what got you here and why you deserve to win. No limits to how long it is. You have until 10pm est TONIGHT to do this.

After both opening statements are posted, the jury will have a full 24 hours to question the final 2. (You will have an unlimited amount of questions)

I will then inform you all when to send me your votes. (Do NOT send me votes before unless you cannot be on to do it later)

Jury -
pieceofshame
bowling4fun
AustinBenevides
jimboslice
BigBrotherFan132
lassidoggy
Caitlynn7
3968 days 14 hours ago
HipposUnite
Grats BBobssessor and TDO :)
3968 days 13 hours ago
BBobsessor
Okay! Well I might as well start now! Instead of explaining why I deserve to win, I am just gonna explain my journey and how I got to this position. My first strategy was simple. Win as many tribe challenges as possible so I could be able to bond with my tribe and to make as many deals as possible with my tribe mates! At first it was kind of simple, AustinStephens, BigBrotherFan132, Chloeox and myself were my main allies even though we were in different tribes. We were all part of the BB1 group and I loved the alliance. And thank you so much Austin for making it or else I wouldn't have been here. I also had an alliance with Coltsfan and IceIcebaby. I wanted to ride this out as quick as possible because I knew IceIceBaby and me didn't trust each other. We first targeted TDO as he was the ultimate threat to our alliance. It was a smart move but we didn't get him out early because of CharlieScene getting auto eliminated for inactivity. Again, my tribe started winning a lot of challenges. Then when my tribe's council was up, people targeted me. I was quick enough to get votes against TDO, getting him eliminated. When iceIcebaby targeted Lassidoggy and Lassidoggy targeted me, I had to have this opportunity to switch things around so I told Lassi that IceIce targeted her and I was saved from that tribal and when the re-vote came in, IceIce was eliminated. I think that was my best move to do. When TDO came back in the game, I knew I was screwed so I made a mini alliance with Coltsfan. However, my BB1 Alliance targeted her. I tried my best to save her and target somebody else but they were set on Coltsfan so I had to agree. And then she was eliminated. With Caitlynn, I had no control. I just followed the crowd. When we had the tribe split,  Lassi was eliminated and I had nothing to with it. But the problem was that BigBrotherFan got sent over to the other tribe while me, Austin and Chloe got sent over to the other tribe which pretty much screwed him. AustinBenevides also joined our alliance since he had nowhere else to go. The BB1 Alliance targeted Jimbo, and I hadn't talked to Jimbo the whole game, so I had to agree because If I had not, then I would've had a target on my back. Chloe and Austin ended up getting DQ'd and that sucked :/ And then me and Austin B. were screwed as Bowling, Piece and TDO voted him off. I knew that If I won this f4 challenge, I would've had TDO with me and gotten rid of bowling. It was just luck that Bowling got the purple rock. And TDO was so grateful that he evicted Piece instead of me.

I think I played a pretty good strategical game as I was only targeted once. Also, let me remind you that TDO was already eliminated and won the RI duel to come back in. Sorry, but it's true.

This Is my first time getting a final two in Jharrin's game and I think I deserve it due to my high placing in all his other games:
BB1 - 6th Place
BOTC - 3rd Place
FvF - 6th Place
Battle of the seasons - 1st/2nd Place

Please vote for me, as I really want to win and I believe I deserve it! :] I would love it if you could! Please ask me questions and I would be more than happy to answer it!
3968 days 12 hours ago
Warthhogs
TEAM TDO88 since he's representing FvF
3968 days 11 hours ago
TDO88
Hello everyone! Congrats on making jury to all of you jury members, and congrats to you BBobsessor for making it this far with me.  I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for going to RI and coming back. But, it was a twist that affected the outcome of the game. So, we could also say it is unfair lassi and Bigbrotherfan got voted out due to the two tribe tribal twist in the merge. But we do not gt riled over that. Yes, I do get once chance in this game and that one chance is still going. I am here and I am here to win.

Anyways, lets go to the beginning. My oh my, was that a long time ago. I didn't have much strategy at the beginning of the game as I was fortunate enough to escape tribal up until my elimination. That tribal was a true blindside and I wanted revenge. Right after I was eliminated I was informed of Redemption Island and I was estatic, I knew I had to win and fight for my place back in the game. I did so, getting first in every RI duel, except for the last one where I got 2nd place. It still allowed me to come back into the game. Coming back into the game, I was on the outs only being close with Caitlynn. When she was eliminated I wasn't shocked, but I knew I needed a new alliance. I started talking to bowling and he helped me progress as we worked together for the remainder of the game.

When the two tribal twist was announced I was hoping nobody from BB1 won and it happened, bowling won. The way the tribes split were so me bowling and piece could eliminate the BB member of our choice. We were slowly, but surely coming the power alliance. Voting off jimbo was no big deal, because we never communicated. I didn't vote him off though, so I was still in the minority. Then, BAM two BB1 members gone at once. I was so happy! Now it was only BBobsessor and AustinB. It was 3-2 in my favor. So, we voted off Austin with no hesitation, but now the game got tricky. My alliances only rival won immunity and I knew they were voting for me, so I voted with BBobsessor to force a tie, since it was my only option. For him to keep me, I promised him safety if I won the next immunity. The rocks were drawn and bowling is out. I'm in the final 3 and I win immunity. The choice now is, stay loyal to an alliance member you've had since the merge or sticking to a deal you made. I had to redeem myself for backstabbing BBobsessor in FvF, so I decided to take him with me. It probably was not the smartest move I made, but I feel good about it. Also, piece did vote me off so it is kind of karma. But I really liked everyone in the F4, so it was sad to see any of them go.
3968 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
Jurors you have until 9pm est to post an unlimited amount of questions
3968 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
This Isn't a question. It's a comment.

I must admit that I was dead split at first. However, TDO's speech made my choice 100% more easier.

BBobsessor deserves to win.

TDO, your first paragraph was the definition of contradiction. You had TWO chances, not ONE like you said.

2 =/= 1. Simple math.
3968 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
AND this comment is for BBobsessor.

I didn't want you out. I wasn't targeting you. :(
3968 days 7 hours ago
TDO88
Wait, what is with the hate?? I'm not that good at speeches so I probably worded it wrong. What I meant to say is, getting voted out doesn't count as my first life in the game ending. For the duration of the game, I fought my ass of to be here, whether it was in RI or in the actual game. Please, give me a chance to explain myself.
3968 days 1 hour ago
BBobsessor
@lassidoggy

Oh. Im sorry. I probably had that mixed up :)
3968 days ago
BigBrotherFan132
Ok, there is one obvious choice. That is that RYDER should win! I don't even know TDO that well and his speech is stupid. I know Ryder, he is nice to me, and he played the better game. I have no questions. GL to both of you!
3967 days 23 hours ago
Warthhogs
Well you made it to F2 twice so... Congrats TDO?
3966 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, not much has been said... but send me your votes!
3966 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
TDO88

Wait, what is with the hate?? I'm not that good at speeches so I probably worded it wrong. What I meant to say is, getting voted out doesn't count as my first life in the game ending. For the duration of the game, I fought my ass of to be here, whether it was in RI or in the actual game. Please, give me a chance to explain myself.

Warthhogs

Well you made it to F2 twice so... Congrats TDO?

LMAO AT THIS WHEN I GOT TO RETURN IN FvF EVERYONE HATED ME WELL NEWS FLASH!KARMA IS A BTCH
3966 days 20 hours ago
lassidoggy
Lol IceIceBaby, everybody hated you because you consistently bitched about the tribe
3966 days 19 hours ago
TDO88
Lol ice, I knew this was gonna happen, and I'm sorry I didn't understand your point of view the first time around, but now I understand. This sucks, it makes it 10 times harder to win.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!