This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites Of Passage

Topic » Rites Of Passage

3972 days 20 hours ago
jharrin7887
In order to compete in the FINAL immunity challenge you must complete a rites of passage. With each voted-off castaway just have a small (or big) message for them. If you didn't know them, just write a small message based on what you knew about them or even their tribe.

4th: bowling4fun (BB2)
5th: AustinBenevides (BOTC)
7th: Chloeox (BB)
7th: Austinstephens (BB)
8th: jimboslice (FVF)
9th: BigBrotherFan132 (BB)
10th: lassidoggy (BB2)
11th: Caitlynn7 (FVF)
12th: coltsfan876 (BOTC)
13th: IceIceBaby (FVF)
14th: MrPokeguy9 (BOTC)
15th: Warthhogs (FVF)
16th: hinata0014 (BB2)
17th: dfalc7 (BB2)
18th: Russell11 (BB)
19th: yinzer149 (BB2)
20th: charliescene0214 (BB)
21st: HipposUnite (FVF)
22nd: ladybug5 (BOTC)
23rd: Guess_Who (BOTC)
24th: sahmosean (BOTC)

You must have them completed by 10 pm est tonight, and tomorrow night we will have the FINAL immunity challenge of the season, and directly after we will go to tribal.
3972 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
4th: bowling4fun (BB2)

Bowling, Im so sorry. I knew that at the Final Four that you were gonna get rid of me if I didn't win Immunity. And if I did, you would've gotten rid of TDO. TDO Was the first to talk to me.. Sorry.

5th: AustinBenevides (BOTC)

AUSTIN! OMG! I swear I voted for TDO! Me and him are alright now, and I guess that Bowling was playing us. I swear that I will try to win this for our alliance!

7th: Chloeox (BB)

Oh my gawd Chloe.. LOL. You were just inactive! That cost you to be disqualified! I am the last of our alliance so, hopefully I can pull out a win! :]

7th: Austinstephens (BB)
Oh my gawd Austin .. LOL. You were just inactive! That cost you to be disqualified! I am the last of our alliance so, hopefully I can pull out a win! :] Thank you so much for making this alliance. It really helped me in this game! :] Sorry that you are not in Jury.

8th: jimboslice (FVF)

Aww, Jimbo. I really liked you but I couldn't go against my alliance. I really wished you would've stayed! We could've been great allies! ;]

9th: BigBrotherFan132 (BB)

BIGBROTHER! D: It was just unlucky that the whole alliance was on one tribe and you were on the other by yourself. I am SO sorry that you got eliminated :[

10th: lassidoggy (BB2)

Aww, Lassi :[ I really wished I would've allied with you here! But I just knew that everybody wanted you out so I really couldn't save you. Sorry :[

11th: Caitlynn7 (FVF)

Caitlynn! You did really good in the RI Duel, so congrats on coming back. I honestly don't know what happened with your elimination. I really didn't know why everybody targeted you :[

12th: coltsfan876 (BOTC)

Oh Colts, when my alliance wanted you gone, I actually tried to save you. Just cause I knew that we were good friends! Im so sorry!

13th: IceIceBaby (FVF)

Rose, Ok. I am sorry that I betrayed you. Lmao. I really am. It's just that I knew that you were still mad at me and could backstab me. So I had to do it to you, before vice versa. Hopefully, no hard feelings!

14th: MrPokeguy9 (BOTC)

Sorry, not my tribal! But sorry you got eliminated. :/

15th: Warthhogs (FVF)

16th: hinata0014 (BB2)

17th: dfalc7 (BB2)

18th: Russell11 (BB)

19th: yinzer149 (BB2)

20th: charliescene0214 (BB)

21st: HipposUnite (FVF)

22nd: ladybug5 (BOTC)

23rd: Guess_Who (BOTC)

DAVY! OMG! I LOVE YOU... BUT...

24th: sahmosean (BOTC)

3972 days 17 hours ago
TDO88
4th: bowling4fun (BB2) - ugh. Why did we have to break up. I felt so bad when I voted you out. I was really hoping you me and piece made the end. But, I hope you understand it's a game and there is no hard feelings. It's unfortunate what had to happen, but maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Sorry, and I hope we ca work together again where we can be 110% together. Xoxo

5th: AustinBenevides (BOTC) - Tbhyou kept on voting me out when I was trying to make good deals with you. You never responded and kept glaring to BB1. I had to get you out as you were becoming a crucial vote.

7th: Chloeox (BB) - LOL I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU GOT ELIMINATED IT MADE THE GAME SO MUCH EASIER XD

7th: Austinstephens (BB) - LOL I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU GOT ELIMINATED IT MADE THE GAME SO MUCH EASIER XD

8th: jimboslice (FVF) - So, we were on the same tribe the whole entire game and you never approached me or talked to me once, I wish we would've communicated and went far together.

9th: BigBrotherFan132 (BB) - this is where I mad my big move. Me bowling and piece all agreed we had to go against Bb1. When the tribes were split into two, it was obvious you had to go.

10th: lassidoggy (BB2) - Wasn't apart of your tribal, but I would've LOVED to progress with you in this game! I love the way you play!

11th: Caitlynn7 (FVF) - lol I was the only one to save you, which put me on the outs, I had no idea you were the target.

12th: coltsfan876 (BOTC) - We were kind of working together so I was sad to see you go, but I had to go with the majority.

13th: IceIceBaby (FVF) - Prue, oh Prue. Where do I start. You were scheming to get me from the beginning and succeeded, but it but you in the butt for the next tribal, and you had to face me in RI, where after resolving our problems ultimately defeated. You are one worthy advisary.

14th: MrPokeguy9 (BOTC) - I was at RI when you were eliminated, wasn't a fan of you.

15th: Warthhogs (FVF) - I LOVE YOU!!!! So sad you had to go so early :(

16th: hinata0014 (BB2)- huuuugeee threat!!!glad I beat you at RI

17th: dfalc7 (BB2) - I WAS SO UPSET WHEN YOU LEFT, WE WERE GONNA TAKE THIS GAME TO THE EMD TOGETHER ;(

18th: Russell11 (BB) - Wasn't at your tribal/ didn't communicate with you

19th: yinzer149 (BB2) - Wasn't at your tribal/ didn't communicate with you

20th: charliescene0214 (BB) - Wasn't at your tribal/ didn't communicate with you

21st: HipposUnite (FVF) - Tbh I don't remember why you left...

22nd: ladybug5 (BOTC) - Wasn't at your tribal/ didn't communicate with you

23rd: Guess_Who (BOTC) - Wasn't at your tribal/ didn't communicate with you

24th: samosean (BOTC) - Wasn't at your tribal/ didn't communicate with you
3969 days 17 hours ago
TDO88
Hello?
3969 days 17 hours ago
BBobsessor
Wow. Okay. He's not here.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL ALL-STARS Season 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!