This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Diary Room

Topic » The Diary Room

4077 days 3 hours ago
keegan2
congrats to the rest, with hinata winning the veto, i was the next highest,  i might have gone up
4076 days 22 hours ago
cassie_colvin
3 people have walked from this game...... its the f12! lol
4076 days 22 hours ago
Migoon
I won PoV, but I wanna win HoH. =]
4076 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
Bowling be getting them HoH's
his 3rd win in a row
4076 days 20 hours ago
dfalc7
I'm so mad I keep missing HOH challenges!! I could have made it if it was at 8pm like it was originally :(
4076 days 20 hours ago
bowling4fun
HoH is bittersweet, I get immunity, but a bigger target on my back :/
4076 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am surprised at how few people there are left
4076 days 5 hours ago
cassie_colvin
LOL I have literally been spamming all day long. Did you see that shoutout to me on stars? Yeah she is supporting me in this game lol.
4076 days 1 hour ago
keegan2
And I once again can not do anything for my self in this game. I should have won the HoH, but answered stupidly on #1 without that I did good. I screwed up again and once again can not play veto/
4075 days 23 hours ago
dfalc7
I'm so excited I won the veto it's my first win!! Hopefully many more in the future ;)
4075 days 2 hours ago
bowling4fun
i'd hae to go right before the jury :/ my targets so far have been people who havent really tried..... and Migoon :)
4075 days 1 hour ago
keegan2
i want to stay to jury. The only way to assure it is winning HoH, but look like no one likes me so far.
4075 days ago
cassie_colvin
I have literally spammed every person that blogs lol
4074 days 20 hours ago
cassie_colvin
The veterans have been basically dominating the game. It is the perfect opportunity to take 2 of them out this week
4074 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
lol I must be having a bipolar moment lolz

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!