This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hunger Games 2 Premiere

Topic » Hunger Games 2 Premiere

3460 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Starts 10 PM EST TONIGHT.

By the game beginning, I don't mean everything will happen tonight and you MUST be here. It simply means, when this starts, is the moment you will enter the Cornucopia. It's the moment you can start fighting people, or hiding in the forest. Also, some weapons and advantaging items will be placed in the Cornucopia before we start. When the game begins, it is up to you to try and grab something.

Please read the rules. These are old rules from my first Hunger Games, so I may modify things (such as placing weapons and such at the start) but i will let you know when i change rules.

The cast will be announced here shortly, but pretty much everyone who applied got in.
3460 days 9 hours ago
Koin
erm alliance anybody?
3460 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
i got u
3460 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
bae
3460 days 9 hours ago
I kind of would like this to
Premier tomorrow lol...a little last minute
3460 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
ok
3460 days 9 hours ago
tigerfrmny
hey
3460 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nikita- For the most part, i don't think many fights will happen tonight, since people have school or work tomorrow morning and it's late. Tonight's pretty much to set things up and get people ready for tomorrow and help people figure out how this game works before the game heats up tomorrow.
3460 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Something to keep in mind:

This isn't like a karma game. Group games require more strategy, social gameplay, and the challenges aren't like Guitar or Lineballs. It's group game challenges, fit to serve in a hunger games group game.
3460 days 9 hours ago
Matt64
Hey would anyone like to join my survivor blog?
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Matt64/5913236/survivor-bloging
3460 days 9 hours ago
Olaf_
Good luck fellow tributes
3460 days 9 hours ago
_Adidas_
hi
3460 days 9 hours ago
_Adidas_
OMG D2
3460 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Threads are being set up, and weapons are being placed.

You may not enter the corn or forest until the countdown ends, which is in 20 minutes.

So you cannot grab weapons until the countdown ends.
3460 days 9 hours ago
_Adidas_
so how do we get weapons

open group

Gaiaphage's Hunger Games 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!