This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 7 [Non-Live]

Topic » Immunity Challenge 7..

3763 days 21 hours ago
CK11
Today, for the first time this season...you'll be going "Up and Down the Poll" in this spamming challenge.

In a minute, I'll post a poll in this group.  Your job is to get as many people as you can from Tengaged to vote for YOU.  The person with the highest percentage when I close the poll tomorrow at 6 PM EST will win immunity.  In the event of a tie, all tied castaways win immunity.  Depending on how many people are involved in the tie, different measures may have to be taken although that is unlikely.

Get ready to spam.  The poll will be included when I mail you about this challenge.
3763 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
ok I'm going out to dinner now so ill start spamming when I get home
gl everyon
3763 days 21 hours ago
tyty97
well i already lost.
3763 days 21 hours ago
survivor525
I lost lol
3762 days 21 hours ago
CK11
TOTSTRASHY WINS IMMUNITY!
3762 days 21 hours ago
CK11
*places necklace around TotsTrashy*
TotsTrashy is safe at tonight's tribal council.  She cannot be voted for and cannot be voted out of this game.

For the rest of you, someone will be voted out and become the first member of our Jury. Grab your stuff, head back to camp, see you at tribal.
3762 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
*claps
3762 days 21 hours ago
bigbrother101
*claps*
3762 days 21 hours ago
KidA
nice job!!

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!