This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 - Chaboga Mogo

Topic » Tribal Council 7 - Chaboga..

3806 days 1 hour ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to tribal.  Ethan is immune and cannot be voted out.

QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on the merge?
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight?
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever?
Did you expect this merge?
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel?

Send in your votes by 5 PM EST tomorrow.  If you do not vote, you receive a self vote.  If I get all the votes early, I read them early.
3806 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorRulz96
Thoughts on the merge? Did not suspect to be this early and im very happy it idd
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight? if i had an idol i would definitely use it hello ur guarantee in the final 10
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever? yes!!!!
Did you expect this merge? no i did not
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel? 5- in the middle of the pack and anyone is a 5 besides Ethan- he won immunity tonight
3806 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
Thoughts on the merge?:
CK, In this game of Survivor we have two choices. We live together or Die alone and in this special occasion of ALL STARS we either Kill or Be Killed. I am mainly known for a villain in my time on group games but I try so hard to keep everyone safe. This is because we can't stand alone anymore. We either fight back or we go down like a ton of bricks. I loved most of these people in this merge and hated others but all I wanted us to do was for everyone to be together because we can't make it alone in this game anymore. This is a fact.
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight?:
If someone had an idol it would be safer to not use it just in case you gain a bigger target for later tribals.
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever?:
I've never really thought about a social game but it could come in handy when dealing with the jury.
Did you expect this merge?: I was hoping for a final 10 merge not Final 11.
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel?:
5?
3806 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Thoughts on the merge? It's fine, I expected these players to make it here anyways...
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight? No, obvi! I have immunity...
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever? I guess, but i haven't been able to talk much because of me being on RI in Leli's Survivor......AND I'm playing 01Gohan's Survivor.......
Did you expect this merge? Not really....I thought one more person would be voted out before the merge would happen....
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel? 10, I have immunity....
3806 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on the merge? glad it happened
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight? I dont have one
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever? Jury started? Okay now im fine with being voted out I get to gruel the other competitors at FTC
Did you expect this merge? No ofc
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel? -999999999999999999999999 Because im the target of everyone
3806 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
Thoughts on the merge? I like this merge
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight? Probably not if I had it I would hold on to it.
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever? Definitely and this worries me the most
Did you expect this merge? Nope I expected a final 10 merge it was a huuge surprise to me and with jury starting now an even bigger one
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel? I say 5 because you can never feel too safe in this game as I had learned from past mistakes.
3806 days ago
Duffybutt11
Thoughts on the merge?
-Im so excited. Everything gets interesting at Merge!
-No!! you want to plan an idol move perfectly so playing it tonight would be just stupid
-Social game is ALWAYS important. You want people to like you and some people on this tribe really let their true colors shine :|
-NO I expected a late merge!
-5, 50/50 I feel safe but anything can happen in a game like this!
3805 days 23 hours ago
Alyxandra
Thoughts on the merge? Happy to be here!
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight? I don't know probably.
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever? DUHHH
Did you expect this merge? Not at all!
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel? -62
3805 days 22 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Thoughts on the merge? Yay :D
If you had an idol, would you play it tonight? Hmmm... I guess so?
With the Jury starting tonight, is your social game more important than ever? OMG JURY IS STARTING <333333 (and yes)
Did you expect this merge? I knew it was comin' soon, but I expected it at 10.
On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel? 10 :)
3805 days 19 hours ago
RyGuy92
Thoughts on the merge?
-Seriously 50/50. It's really complicated to explain.

-No.

-Yes. But it's just as important as everything else.

-Yes! I actually told my friend "a merge should happen instead of a challenge"...sure enough...haha

-6...I feel alright. Above average.
3805 days 12 hours ago
gallie999
Thoughts on the merge?
Proud to have made it this far
Yes cause u never know how the vote is gonna go the first vote after the merge
Of Course
kinda it was either gonna be f11 or f10
5, i think im ok but anything can happen
3805 days 9 hours ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3805 days 9 hours ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3805 days 9 hours ago
CK11
*Alyxandra stands*
3805 days 9 hours ago
CK11
*takes Idol from Aly*

The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played, all votes cast against that person will not count.

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!