This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 - Niolu

Topic » Tribal Council 6 - Niolu

3928 days 17 hours ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to tribal.  TheEclipse is immune and cannot be voted out.

Questions:
Is Monte doomed, or are there cracks in the Calvi tribe?
Tonight is the last night to make sure someone isn't on the Jury, will that factor into the vote?
Is it time to start taking out Immunity threats?
Could tonight be the right time to make a big blindside?

Send in your votes by 5 PM EST tomorrow and I'll read them earlier if I get them all earlier.
3928 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
Is Monte doomed, or are there cracks in the Calvi tribe?- Pretty sure Monte is doomed.
Tonight is the last night to make sure someone isn't on the Jury, will that factor into the vote?- If I made it to the end, would that person vote for me?
Is it time to start taking out Immunity threats?: Hopefully not, since I'm an immunity threat.
Could tonight be the right time to make a big blindside?: You never know!
3928 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Questions:
Is Monte doomed, or are there cracks in the Calvi tribe? I hope that us calvis can all make jury at least
Tonight is the last night to make sure someone isn't on the Jury, will that factor into the vote? Yes
Is it time to start taking out Immunity threats? Maybe...
Could tonight be the right time to make a big blindside? Well if it is a blindside it will affect the rest of the game
3928 days 16 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Is Monte doomed, or are there cracks in the Calvi tribe? No, us three are extra votes if any alliances on Calvi need us!!

Tonight is the last night to make sure someone isn't on the Jury, will that factor into the vote? Honestly not really! im voting out someone that is personally annoying as hell!

Is it time to start taking out Immunity threats? Well yes, but no!?

Could tonight be the right time to make a big blindside? No not at all you don't want to make BIG moves this early!
3928 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Questions:
Is Monte doomed, or are there cracks in the Calvi tribe?: Really are the 3 Calvi's I mailed yesterday really that retarded that they can't realise without us their getting 7th, 6th and 5th so if they don't open their eyes their gone next.
Tonight is the last night to make sure someone isn't on the Jury, will that factor into the vote?: It could be the chance for Calvi to take out someone they hate.
Is it time to start taking out Immunity threats?: Yes of course once we know who they are.
Could tonight be the right time to make a big blindside?: If come Calvi members realise what their doing then yes!
3928 days 15 hours ago
Dinosauro27
monte most likely losing a former member tonight, but who knows.
It makes me happy that we are getting to crunch time.
not quite yet
maybe if the one going home is so arrogant
3928 days 13 hours ago
RyGuy92
Is Monte doomed, or are there cracks in the Calvi tribe?
-This game can change on a dime so you never know.

Tonight is the last night to make sure someone isn't on the Jury, will that factor into the vote?
-I honestly haven't given it much thought as much to knowing who the vote is going to.

-Of course. But alliances (whether tribal or personal) play a huge role in this game as well so let's remember that. So if you are not only a threat, but also not working with me, then that's a pretty easy vote for me if other wanna go along with it too.

-It could. We'll just have to see.
3928 days 13 hours ago
naruto213
Is Monte doomed, or are ther cracks in the Calvi tribe?
- No, there are more cracks in Monte then anything

- Yes, dont wanna bitter and hateful juror

- No, not until after 3 of 4 Immunities

-Mabye?
3928 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Hopefully you guys make the right choice and take out someone who can be a potential threat to you x
3928 days 2 hours ago
Duffybutt11
We are extra numbers for ANY alliance inside of the Clavi Tribe. Lets get real there are multiple alliances! :P
3928 days ago
ThatEpic
Is Monte doomed, or are ther cracks in the Calvi tribe?
- I think Calvi is pretty strong, and Monte is in trouble

- Yes, you don't want a very bitter juror.
- It's too early to tell who are immunity threats here.

-It could happen, but it's not very likely.
3927 days 23 hours ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3927 days 23 hours ago
TheEclipse
*sits*
3927 days 23 hours ago
CK11
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off of urn*

I'll read the votes.
3927 days 23 hours ago
CK11
First vote...
IceIce
3927 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Second vote...
Bugs

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!