This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1 - Monte

Topic » Tribal Council 1 - Monte

3941 days 23 hours ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter*
*everyone sits down*

Generic Questions:
Is tonight's vote about alliances or activity?
With no idols or twists, how will the game change?
Are you thinking ahead or thinking about right now?
Was today a fluke or could this foreshadow future challenge performance?

Send in your votes by 5 PM EST tomorrow.  I will read them earlier if I get them all earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.
3941 days 23 hours ago
BallisLife222
Im here bro
3941 days 23 hours ago
BallisLife222
1. It is definently about activity, I havent heard of any alliances and am not part of one.
2. The game should be played with idols but whatever
3. Ahead cuz no1 is active
4. The three inactives are the reson we lost, it was a game of whether u were active or not, if we get rid of them, we can win
3941 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Is tonight's vote about alliances or activity?: Activity to be honest because tonight was a mess.
With no idols or twists, how will the game change?: We will be able to get out who want when we want!
Are you thinking ahead or thinking about right now?: I'll thinking ahead later on in the game right now its about what will help us.
Was today a fluke or could this foreshadow future challenge performance?: We will improve I know we will!
3941 days 23 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Is tonight's vote about alliances or activity? Activity because there were some people who just took a shit on that challenge!
With no idols or twists, how will the game change? well i think it would be easier considering we dont have to be scared of idols being played and a twist that could seperate an allince.
Are you thinking ahead or thinking about right now? ahead.. whats good for my game and the tribe.
Was today a fluke or could this foreshadow future challenge performance? i hope a fluke, that challenge was misiery and i never wanna do it again!
3941 days 10 hours ago
FrodoBaggins
I have one thing to say: vote me out if you want. I let the team down by being inactive, and it's because 7pm EST is simply too late for me in exam season (midnight where I am). I can't do it guys, and I don't want to be a hindrance on the team. I want one of you to win this game, make it happen! Good luck!
3941 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Frodo what I don't understand is that you got told which times you were available and when other people who could of made 7pm was in the applications CK chose you over them but your basically telling us to vote you out. How do you think those people feel now?
3941 days 3 hours ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3941 days 3 hours ago
BallisLife222
Aiight
3941 days 3 hours ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
3941 days 3 hours ago
BallisLife222
Aiight
3941 days 3 hours ago
CK11
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*removes lid from urn*

I'll read the votes.
3941 days 3 hours ago
BallisLife222
Aiight
3941 days 3 hours ago
CK11
Self votes were...
FrodoBaggins [self-voted by choice]
thatonepeople
3941 days 3 hours ago
CK11
First vote...
Ballislife
3941 days 3 hours ago
CK11
Second vote...
hkotila

1 vote each for hkotila, Ball, Frodo, and thatone

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!