This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 10

Topic » Immunity Challenge 10

3966 days 23 hours ago
CK11
It's non-live.

It's another "Printscreen That Game" challenge...except it's a different game.

http://www.tengaged.com/play/balance_balls

Play this game and try and get a high score.  Screenshot that score, upload it to a site like imgur or tinypic, and mail the link to me.  You can only submit one score, so make sure you submit your best one.

The highest score I receive by the deadline wins immunity.

Screenshots are due by 6:30 PM EST tomorrow.  Good luck!
3966 days 23 hours ago
sssp123
Ugh, I can't do it, sorry
3965 days 23 hours ago
CK11
I have the results!
3965 days 23 hours ago
CK11
With a score of...
RYGUY WINS IMMUNITY!
3965 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Now, this wasn't the highest submission; there were others who didn't want to play fair.

This was the highest legitimate score.
3965 days 23 hours ago
CK11
*puts necklace around RyGuy*

RyGuy is safe at tonight's tribal and is guaranteed a spot in the final six.

The rest of you?  Someone is getting voted out and put on the jury.

Grab your stuff, head back to camp, see you at tribal.
3965 days 23 hours ago
TDO88
What? I got 146...
3965 days 23 hours ago
CK11
You sent in a fake screenshot of you getting 145.

Nice try.
3965 days 23 hours ago
TDO88
I swear to god that wasnt fake.... I don't know howto screenshot on a Mac so I took the picture I my ipad mini.
3965 days 23 hours ago
CK11
As your also fake screenshot from the moving game challenge was a screenshot on a Mac.

The font was different from the regular score font (and don't try the "I have a Mac" excuse because so do I) and the second half of the five was literally cropped off.

This discussion is over.
3965 days 23 hours ago
TDO88
Okay, you don't have to believe me, but I know it wasnt a fake screenshot. But I worked really hard on getting that score, but whatever. And I didn't use my ipad mini to take a pic of the moving game, I used my phone and they have different camera qualities. And if I faked it, don't you think I would've made the 5 not cut off... I don't even know howto fake it -_-
3965 days 20 hours ago
TDO88
As your also fake screenshot from the moving game challenge was a screenshot on a Mac.

Wtf how can you accuse me of that?
3965 days 20 hours ago
TDO88
Oh wait, for the moving game, I used iSwifter, which is a flash game player for apple products. I would've used it for this game, but my free trial expired :P

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!