This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

4154 days 22 hours ago
mattkwon1
Come on in guys!

Ready to get to today's Immunity Challenge?
First off, for the final time, I will take the idol back…
Tribal Immunity is no more...
...INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY is now what you seek.

But today…the stakes are MUCH more higher…because there will be a DOUBLE Tribal Council, and TWO people with the most votes will be leaving. With Immunity, you are safe for BOTH Tribal Councils.

This challenge is called 'Ocean Puzzle'

First, you guys will race out to the Ocean, swim out, retrieve puzzle bags from the ocean, come back, and drop off you puzzle bags in your puzzle solving station, then repeat this process until you get three bags of puzzle bags in your station. You can do this by posting this set of phrases 3 times, all in separate comments.

--PHRASES--
*Swims out*
*Unties Puzzle Bag from Buoy*
*Swims back*
*Sets Puzzle Bag down*

After you have posted the 4 phrases once, you will go back to the first phrase and repeat the process again until you have posted 12 phrases.

Second, you must untie the puzzle bags. It is a very complicated knot, so it will be hard to untie them. You can do this by posting this set of phrases 3 times, all in separate comments.

--PHRASES--
*Pulls left*
*Pulls right*
*Pulls up*
*Pulls down*
*Unties knot*
*Pours Puzzle Pieces into Station*

After you have posted the 6 phrases once, you will go back to the first phrase and repeat the process again until you have posted 18 phrases.

The first three/four/five people (depending on how many people are here for the Challenge) to complete this will move on to the Final Stage.

At the Final Stage, the three will have to solve a puzzle, which is one big word that is consisted of the letters used in the Final Phrase. For example, 'MATVNHIYEOMIYU' can be unscrambled into 'YOU HAVE IMMUNITY'. Once you have got your puzzle pieces out, I will mail you the word. I will give hints every now and then, which will be decided during the challenge.

The first person to get the phrase wins Immunity and is safe for TWO vote-offs.

Challenge at 4PM EST
4154 days 22 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I'll be there :P
4154 days 14 hours ago
mattkwon1
CHECK IN NOW!
4154 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Here
4154 days 14 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Here :)

Writing a confessional Matt :)
4154 days 14 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Here
4154 days 14 hours ago
XoXU
here
4154 days 14 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Omg wait I read ate challenge just now and it's too hard for me.

*walks to the bench*

I'll be cheering for the vets though!
4154 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Thanks... :)
4154 days 14 hours ago
mattkwon1
---HERE---
Leli14
SimvivoRWay
XoXU
4154 days 14 hours ago
mattkwon1
Ok no one else is online, so let's get started.
4154 days 14 hours ago
mattkwon1
For this, the first TWO people to finish will move on to the Final Round.
4154 days 14 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Okay :)
4154 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Alright
4154 days 14 hours ago
mattkwon1
Whoa, the Forums aren't being created O_O
4154 days 14 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Wait, let me get it

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!