This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

4210 days 1 hour ago
mattkwon1
Come on in guys!
Chuay Ghan, getting a good look at the new Sook Jai tribe…Nostalgic sent to the Temple of Doom at the last Tribal Council.

Now it’s time to find out who will be going against Nostalgic in the Temple of Doom Duel. Bigbrother was the previous Necklace of Doom holder. He has passed the Necklace of Doom to…Pepster101. Pepster101, grab your stuff, head over to the Temple of Doom.

Ready to get to today's Immunity Challenge?
First off, Chuay Ghan, I will take the idol back again for the fourth straight time…
Immunity is back up for grabs.

This challenge is called 'Pull the Elephant'. It will be a Speed Challenge.

Each tribe will have an elephant, and you will be trying to pull in your tribe's elephant. You will pick one person per round to say *Pulls Rope* 5 times as fast as they can in individual posts in this forum. The first person to say *Pulls Rope* 5 times scores a point for their tribe. First tribe to three will win the challenge.

Pepster101 is currently in possession of the Necklace of Doom. She will pass it on to the winning tribe whether she loses the ToD Duel against Nostalgic or not.

The challenge will be at the usual time (1 hour before the previous challenge, Poisoned Mango) at 4PM EST Daylight Saving Time, or 5PM EST Regular Time.
4210 days 1 hour ago
mattkwon1
Episode 4 Title: "Now eat that poisonous mango!!!"

I wanted to do "Trollololol" but it was kinda too short :(
4210 days 1 hour ago
cowkal2
kk
4210 days 1 hour ago
patriciasigmond
lol, I love title
4210 days 1 hour ago
SimvivoRWay
me too :)
4210 days ago
bigbrother101
lets do it
4210 days ago
bigbrother101
i have a mac so i think ill be good at this chang
so ill go first if wanted to
4209 days 22 hours ago
Rumtin
We just won yet again xD
4209 days 22 hours ago
bwburke94
I don't know about that...
4209 days 22 hours ago
Rumtin
Do you challenge me Burke?
4209 days 21 hours ago
bigbrother101
he not challenging you
4209 days 21 hours ago
bigbrother101
he is challenging our tribe
4209 days 21 hours ago
Rumtin
Ho ho ho.
Sook Jai doesn't stand a chance.
4209 days 20 hours ago
bigbrother101
i know
can't wait to see them go to 3
4209 days 19 hours ago
mattkwon1
Update:

Pepster101 has won the ToD Challenge because Nostalgic did not show up to the Duel even though he was notified multiple times.
Congratulations Pepster101, you have re-entered the game. Head on over to your original tribe, Chuay Ghan.
Congratulations Pepster101, you now also have an idol.
And with that Nostalgic gets 13th place.
4209 days 19 hours ago
bigbrother101
get your ass over here
pep

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!