This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Stage (S1)

Topic » Main Stage (S1)

3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Do we have time for any more housemates tonight?  Of course we do!  It's housemate #5.
3931 days 10 hours ago
lalalene
*claps*
3931 days 10 hours ago
alireza1373
Cya sam
3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
*VT Rolls*
"Hey guys!  I'm Callum.  I'm a nineteen year old lad from Essex, and I can't wait for this game to start...Do I think I'm hot?...no...but everyone else seems to...I've only ever had two serious relationships, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for another...I'm going to treat Big Brother like a party and enjoy it until the coppers come."
3931 days 10 hours ago
constaff
claps
3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
It's time to meet Callum.
3931 days 10 hours ago
ava_adore84
*claps*
3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
*Callum has interview with me and goes into the house*
3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
There are just three more housemates left tonight!  Let's keep the show on the road.  It's housemate #6.
3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
*VT rolls*
"Hi!  I'm Ava.  I'm a mother of three and a stay at home mom...I throw parties all the time for my friends and myself.  I also go out a LOT...I've been married to my husband for four years now.  He's my rock...I'm here to win the prize, and I'll do whatever it takes to do just that...I love them to death and will miss them terribly, but I need a much-deserved break away from my kids and this is going to be it...I can't wait to make some new friends and perhaps even an enemy or two."
3931 days 10 hours ago
alireza1373
Go 6
3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Everyone, put your hands together for Ava!
3931 days 10 hours ago
constaff
claps
3931 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
Ava < 333
3931 days 10 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
(You here Ava?)

open group

DS4's Survivor: Tuvalu (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!