This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Renegade

Topic » Renegade

3273 days 17 hours ago
Js21
3273 days 17 hours ago
Js21
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/majere616/GIFs/tumblr_lol0bmzOBd1qdx7pdo1_500.gif

Hey there. I haven't played a group game in months. And the last time I did any good in a group game was over a year ago! So let's get this train-wreck started. One way or another, this is going to be a hot mess.

So I get the mail early, thinking we weren't tarting for some time. Okay, cool, I can handle this. Then I see my tribe. Ryan is my highly prolific gay lover, so that's a plus. Robby is a gamer from what I've seen, so he'd be a good guy to have on my side. Initially, I want the good players to be on my side. That way they'll be singing show tunes before they realize that I'm about to run away with the game.

My initial target is Dra, because he sucks. And no one else on my tribe stands out to me as a threat. I know Fobbyig is a pretty eccentric personality, so I had to improvise when starting initial strategy talks with him...

Re: No title
Renegade628
i gotta agree, but i don't really trust kida tho he's like a skinny teenage russell hantz
>Oh my God true.
>
>I say we bring KidA and Robby in then there'll be no escape for him.
>>we should split the vote tho what if he has the idol, you really gotta think about it
>>>We should have an alliance and vote out Js21
>>>>hey                                                                                   
>>>>>Hey

So that's fun. I think I have about 4 allies now; Fobby, Ryan, and Robby, plus Saundra who seems like she'd be a loyal number if we ever got to a point where we could work together. It's the white levels who are the most desperate. I would know, I've been in that situation before. So for now, I think I'm in good standing.
3269 days 1 hour ago
Js21
No one is talking to me and frankly I have no interest in talking to people who don't wanna talk. I'll just use my blazing speed to beat these people out. Ain't no body beat Crystal Cox, baby.
3267 days ago
Js21
I vote Robby.

I call this my own rendition of Cirie's 3-2-1 knock out. I'm gonna split up a pair by taking out the head of the snake, then leave Chris and Noah to flop around like the dead fish they are. Hast aka vista, Robby,

*THIS MIGHT CHANGE*
3266 days 19 hours ago
Js21
FUCK YES MY PLAN WORKED!

I'm so happy right now. Nothing is more satisfying than a successful blindside. Robby had no clue! Chalk one up for me and Ryan on the blindside board. Team Syan is alive and KILLING it.
3264 days 22 hours ago
Js21
So it appears the situation is much more sure in the game than I thought...

Merging at 13 sucks, because now you need an entire tribe's worth of people to have a solid majority. I just need to figure out how I can slip by I guess, and if that means throwing some of my allies to the wolves, so be it. As long as it ain't me, and as long as I have my idol, I'm perfectly okay doing whatever it takes.
3263 days 23 hours ago
Js21
I'm not much of a gambling man, and I'm hesitant to try and play Russian Roulette with people I don't trust and number, ironically, as tight as they could be. But if this works, I'll have somebody I know I can't work with out and I'll have a new solid ally in Survivor8. But Survivor8 is the real wildcard here. Hat he does is pivotal to my plan's success. I have to make the right decision. One false move and my torch is getting snuffed tonight.
3262 days 18 hours ago
Js21
Fobby voted Survivor8, his idea.

Saundra, Daniel, and Andrea voted for me but admitted to it.

I know Chris and Ryan are likely on my side. That's 7 of 12, including me.

Not out of it yet... I will fight.
3262 days 18 hours ago
Js21
AGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I'M OUT HERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SURVIVE MEANWHILE THIS SUPERMAJORITY OF 8 CONTINUES TO SIT ON THEIR ASSES AND ONE OF THEM EVEN DECIDES TO MOCK MY EFFORTS IN MAILS? Ugh, this is literally the worst position I've ever been in in a group game. And I've been fucking rocked out before. This is the ultimate frustration. I don't care if it might not be me tonight, I have 8 fucking votes to my name last Tribal that say otherwise. I need this fucking special idol but no matter where the Hell I look I can't FIND the damn thing.

Maybe I should just cut my losses and give up. But what good does that do? It may save me the worry but it would give those fuckers in the majority exactly what they want. I am going to go down fighting, kicking and screaming if I have to. This people will regret ever meeting me.

Ughh
3262 days 18 hours ago
Js21
*Holds up special idol*

THAT'S HOW A FUCKING RENEGADE DOES IT FOLKS <333

Gah I'm so ecstatic right now I can barely contain it. They hough they could take me out before, but now, never. I told Saundra I have the idol, but I'm goi to take a page out of Tony's book and lie to her about it's powers. That way if there's the slightest chance of betrayal, she'll be deterred from entertaining hose thoughts.

Never count me out. It's not over til the fat lady's sung.
3262 days 18 hours ago
Js21
I may not be the best strategist in the world but goddamnitt I'll be damned if I let this golden opportunity slip through my fingers! I have a chance at a solid majority and I am going for it regardless of how risky and stupid it may seem! What have I got to lose? Nothing, that's what!

Playtime to pray
3262 days 18 hours ago
Js21
I am so nervous for this vote. There's so many different ways it could go down. It all depends on Saundra and Daniel right now, and whether or not Saundra's information, which I'm basing my entire move off of, is credible. Daniel is the biggest wild car right now I think. I need a fail safe...
3262 days 18 hours ago
Js21
It took two idol plays but I am so ecstatic to be back on the playing field. I feel as if I have some control. But I need to solidify and win immunity this week so I can see where the numbers lie.

I'm so happy my game of speed chess worked out <3
3262 days 3 hours ago
Js21
So Dra screenshot his vote and it said he voted Joel... And he told me Tony told him to vote Joel...

None of this adds up. Maybe there's more going on than appears right now. I need to get to the bottom of this. And since I have no more idols to protect myself, I'm gonna have to do it the old fashion way. Time to work my social.
3262 days 3 hours ago
Js21
Y'know the fact that I've made it to the Top 11 is kind of a wonder. At first I wasn't all that into the game, then I blindsided Robby and thought "Hey, maybe not ALL of my Survivor mojo is gone." So that gave me some confidence, I guess, and a pretty good group of allies heading into the merge. When I "found" my first idol, I didn't know how to play it off. But come merge I was able to pick up on the fact that I was leaving, thanks to a few helpful conversations with people who were all too nonchalant about the vote. I tried to out Joel at the merge, but that failed, leaving me scrambling.

And scramble I FUCKING did, didn't I? I found the special idol minutes before Shady, which I will never forget. As soon as I found it I found myself having to play it off and act like I had given up, and I better get a fucking Emmy for that performance I swear. According to my number one, Saundra, he didn't really pick up on the fact that I had it. God, Saundra is the best. I don't know how faithful she'll be down the line but thus far I have no discernible reason to not trust her. She's genuine and she's probably the best person I've encountered on Tengaged in a long while. if it wasn't for her, I'd be drowning in the minority with no way out. But somehow she infiltrated the majority and was able to leak the plans. Thank God for her.

Do i regret anything about voting Joel out? No, not really. I may not know who voted him exactly anymore but I got what I fucking wanted to that's good enough for me. If I have to I'll just play day by day. It may be a bit tough now that I'm not able to nullify half the votes at every Tribal, but hey, I can make it work. Joel got what he deserved. I trusted him up until Survivor8 came back to me, telling me what he did. Why would you do that? Why would you throw somebody under the bus without any probably cause? Joel had no reason to not trust me, and for that he felt my fury.

"My fury" sounds really self righteous, but it's the truth. I'm loyal to anybody who's loyal to me. But as soon as someone breaches that loyalty, and gives me a reason to not trust them? you can bet your hat I'll be going after them like a bat outta Hell. It took me two Tribals to send both Survivor8 and Joel home. So Joel ratting me out to Survivor8 made no difference other than it sent him out the door on the fast track.

As for everyone and their damn cousin seeming to love the idea of voting me out... I don't get it. I mean, I haven't won any immunity challenges, I clearly can't get a majority together to save my life. The only thing I ever had going for me were the idols, and those are now gone. I guess it's just Andrea. She knows how I can play and she's been trying to shut me off since the moment she got the opportunity to. But Andrea is an emotional player. If she's going after Fobby that means I have time to get in the groove and start busting out wins in these challenges. At the end of the day, that's the only way to guarantee 100% that my torch is still lit at the end of Tribal Council.

If I get my way at the next vote, I think... Shady will be the next out. Andrea's too emotionally attached to the world around her and will burn bridges on her own. Shady is slick as fuck. He's the guy who can smile at you as he's slowly driving a knife into your back. I'm not really worried about Dra, KingGeek, or Tony right now. Though Tony I guess is some cause for concern; he seems to be more than just a mere follower, but I don't know much about his game. So that'll likely be my mission coming up: getting inside Tony's head and figure out what the Hell he's up to.

Well, I didn't mean to write an essay, but clearly... oops.
3260 days 20 hours ago
Js21
Today I am feeling... Content. If I go I know that I did everything in my power. I found every idol I could, I did things in my alliance none of my other allies have done. If I stay I know I'm in control. In a way the Benlinus thing works in my favor, if for no other reason than it makes Andrea distrusting of her side and more trusting of me. And if anything that means I should be able to throw her vote and at least be able to tie it 5-5-1, and that's only if Chris flips on me. But even in that case in a revote, I still have myself, Saundra, Fobby, Ryan, and Dra going against her. I think I've worked things out with Dra to the point where he's on my side, but him and I have a... History. I won't think for a minute that he wouldn't flip and send me home. The second I don't need Dra as a number is the second I will be sending him home, which if everything goes according to my plan, will be 8th place.

I'm just really hoping the Survivor gods can help me out here. I have never wanted something to work out more in my entire Tengaged career. This is the first game I've really done decently well in since February 2014. And that game I had immunity the entire time, so discounting that, this is the first game in almost two years where I have a chance to win big.

I guess I can only hope for the best now.

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!