This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

09. MISS TENGAGED DRAG RACE 2016 [CHALLENGE]

Topic » 09. MISS TENGAGED DRAG RACE..

2898 days 4 hours ago
Yaxha
Psst, ladies. You're all backstage for the second annual Miss Tengaged Drag Race Pageant!  In just a little bit, you'll all be competing for a crown (no, not THE crown) and the title of Miss Tengaged Drag Race 2016!  For this challenge, you'll be tested on runway, talent, and the ability to answer questions.  However, you'll all be specific assigned characters to play during the duration of the competition.  It'll be your job to complete the challenge at hand while playing the role you were assigned.  Of course per usual, Glycerin was given the task of assigning the roles as reward for winning the last challenge.  Your characters are as follows...

Miss Piggy, played by Glycerin! This self-proclaimed thicc chicc is not afraid to show body OR show up at Kentucky Fried Taco Hut six times a day.
Miss Chastity, played by Miasma! A sweetheart who lets it be known that God didn't die for people to be bussin' it open all day every day. She joined this competition as reparation for her, and your, sins!
Miss Bussitopen, played by Rosa! She's just your average girl who loves shopping, hanging out with her friends, and taking d*cks in the Chuck E. Cheese's ballpit. She's competing for All Children's Heart Institute.
Miss Issippi, played by Veronica Veleno! This country southern pageant queen loves big hair and is related to Honey Boo Boo by blood. She's her mother AND her sister.
Miss Milf, played by Ethel Esther! This 22(?) year old COOL mom of three just loves to have fun.  She enjoys to indulge in a glass of wine or three bottles after a long day of work at the office, and loves reading through her daughters diary.  LOL!!!  Tell the kids I said hello Miss Milf!
and Miss Demeanor will be played by Salmonella!  This butch girl is fresh out of St. Mary's Women's Prison for six charges of arsony, and is ready to prove tiaras and bedazzled corsets are the new black.

This pageant will be broken up into three sections: Visuals, Talent, and Questions.

For your visual portion, you will be creating a look inspired by your character.  You'll be channeling the personality of your character through a look, so be creative, exciting, and show expression!  You'll be required to wear a sash and tiara, as well as any other accessories that you feel fit your character.

For your talent portion, you'll be showing off to the judges that one special thing that helps you stand out from the other girls.  You may do what you please with this section, whether it be a song, video, or simply a speech.

And for your question portion, you'll be answering two open ended questions.  They are as follows...

What in your opinion is our most important political issue and why?
AND...
What is your greatest contribution to society?

For your lip-sync this week, you will be making a look to...

You will have five days for this challenge.  Friday, June 3rd will be the deadline for your looks, pageant answers, and lipsync!

GOOD LUCK! AND MAY THE BEST WOMAN WIN!
2893 days 1 hour ago
Zoeygasms
Miss Milf [Ethel Esther, Week 8]
(I am serving you up Jamaican Milf readying herself to back it up pon all dem bois)
http://i.imgur.com/HzTffRQ.png

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kZUqZlE6g1dXu2QA0RtIJGBIPVIOXHmDNieX06Y_XEs/edit?usp=sharing
2892 days 22 hours ago
GothicZebra
[Rosa,  Week 8]

Look;  http://i.imgur.com/DSb3anf.png

Talent:

My talents, like, kinda weird. One time after taking d*ck I just like, randomly started walking like this, and now I just do it all the time.

I think that, like, the Mexican immigration is like, super problematic because, like, we already have so many Mexican food chains and like, I kind of just prefer Chinese food, you know?

I was gonna’ say, like, the charity work I do, but also, like, one time I took three d*cks at once and I think, like, that’s a real contribution, you know?
2892 days 3 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Introducing Miss Ississippi!

-Round 1-
Look: http://i.imgur.com/5K8fAEo.png

-Round 2-
Talent: https://clyp.it/gbp3zcvk

-Round 3-
That’s a great question! Let’s see… there’s immigration, unemployment, ISIS, foreign policy, Muslins, the gender gap, healthcare reform, global warmin’, world hunger, Russia’s attempt to spread its power to Ukraine and other Baltic states like Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia… but ultimately I’m gonna've to go with Democrats. They’re, like, communists.

Well, I was a lucky enough girl to be invited to the WORLD RENOWNED… Northwest Mississippi Community College to be tested for what 7 generations of inbred breeding do, y’all. They thought my 8th pinky toe was just the cutest lil’ thing! I was really happy to help ‘em do their sciency stuff. They said I wouldn’t live to see 26! Whatever that means!
2892 days 2 hours ago
Slice

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!