This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 5

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 5

1207 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 5 of Strictly Factor will take place Saturday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST and in this show the contestants will be singing and one more shall be leaving the competition.

Strictly Factor Show 5 Songs:

Ché Chesterman – “You Can’t Hurry Love” (The Supremes)
Dalton Harris – “I Have Nothing” (Whitney Houston)
Fleur East – “It's a Shame (My Sister)” (Monie Love feat. True Image)
Honey G – “Mo Money Mo Problems” (The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Puff Daddy & Mase)
Leona Lewis – “The First Cut Is the Deepest” (Cat Stevens)
Louisa Johnson – “Billie Jean” (Michael Jackson)
Luke Friend – “Let Her Go” (Passenger)
Misha B – “Would I Lie to You?” (Charles & Eddie)
Olly Murs – “A Fool in Love” (Tina Turner)
Sam Bailey – “Make You Feel My Love” (Bob Dylan)
Shayne Ward – “If You’re Not the One” (Daniel Bedingfield)
1207 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Odds Show 5 (Decimal Odds)

4/1 (5.0) Louisa Johnson
5/1 (6.0) Shayne Ward
6/1 (7.0) Dalton Harris
10/1 (11.0) Leona Lewis
12/1 (13.0) Misha B
15/1 (16.0) Sam Bailey
16/1 (17.0) Olly Murs
18/1 (19.0) Ché Chesterman
18/1 (19.0) Fleur East
22/1 (23.0) Luke Friend
32/1 (33.0) Honey G
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Show 5 and last show we sadly said goodbye to Rhydian Roberts & Dianne Buswell. Tonight, we have 11 Contestants remaining and they’ll be singing a song!
1206 days 2 hours ago
Trackerfan1
I am going to give 1 vote to Honey G before the show starts
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Trackerfan1
I am going to give 1 vote to Honey G before the show starts

Can you please mail me your votes to me.
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome the Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima
Honey G & Anton du Beke
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara
Misha B & Neil Jones
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/PBUsxpS.gif
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Let’s start the show and First up singing Let Her Go is LUKE FRIEND!
https://i.imgur.com/tcub9pG.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: You lack the range and the vocal strength to carry this song as I heard your voice straining when hitting those notes as it wasn’t that good.

Nicole: This was a nice way to bring that specific charm you have and I do enjoy hearing your voice as it has that distinct sound but I like to see you use more power.

Motsi: I really love most of it with the way you sang sounding so magical making it just right with your vocals while the ending seemed like you were over doing it a bit but it’s still good.

Simon: Luke you got this voice that can help you stand out when used wisely and here it was used well in some parts while others it sounded less desirable so get more control in order to succeed.
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 6

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 7

Simon – 6

Total: 26
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Billie Jean is LOUISA JOHNSON!
https://i.imgur.com/dLo25vj.gif

Craig: This was a lacklustre performance and it just feels like you were a one trick pony producing only high notes while the rest of it is mediocre at best.

Nicole: Yes, I simply adore those high notes you produced as that gave you the power to proceed and you managed to keep up with your singing especially in your dancing which is quality.

Motsi: The one thing about you which I will keep coming back to is your wicked vocals which are a scene stealer and you got good dance energy and I like to see more power in the chorus.

Simon: You’re a fantastic singer but this is what I consider a weak performance as I know you got the vocal chops producing those high notes but I want to see that energy throughout.
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 6

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 8

Simon – 7

Total: 29
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing You Can’t Hurry Love is CHÉ CHESTERMAN!
https://i.imgur.com/y1rVGqw.gif

Craig: I would like to see you give more longer notes and also more power towards the end to elevate it more since I do enjoy listening to your range.

Nicole: Oh, my Ché you really made this song your own tonight giving me those gorgeous range and it was very moving to watch it all unfold in front of my very eyes.

Motsi: I thought you had plateau in the first show but this performance shows you got so much potential left with how much you sang through your heart tonight.

Simon: This is what I like to see with you taking advantage of your talent of changing range so easily and there could be more power but I thought you were wonderful.
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 7

Nicole – 8

Motsi – 8

Simon – 8

Total: 31
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing I Have Nothing is DALTON HARRIS!
https://i.imgur.com/AKU1gCm.gif

Craig: You’ve finally come alive in your singing grabbing my attention straight away and producing those note ranges which were great but you could use a bit more power towards the end.

Nicole: Dalton where have you been hiding this amount of power because you gave me goosebumps with how much soul and vocal power and Whitney would be proud to hear this.

Motsi: Now this is what pure talent looks like with how you made it your own style and it sounds so amazing hearing your high range and your going all the way if you keep singing like that.

Simon: I was blown away by this which has so much vocal control with your range and producing the right amount of power on each note to create that everlasting impact.
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 9

Nicole – 10

Motsi – 10

Simon – 9

Total: 38
1206 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
There was a graphic issue with Louisa's Score as Nicole gave her an 8 not a 9.

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!