This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 4

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 4

1209 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 4 of Strictly Factor will take place Thursday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST and in this show the contestants will be dancing with their partner and one more shall be leaving the competition.

Strictly Factor Show 4 Dances with their Music:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova: Couple’s Choice (American Smooth) to Ain't That a Kick in the Head? By Dean Martin
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden: Quickstep to Sing, Sing, Sing (With a Swing) by Louis Prima
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima: Paso Doble to You’ve Got The Love by Florence and the Machine
Honey G & Anton du Beke: Jive to Tell Her About It by Billy Joel
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe: Cha Cha Cha to Levitating by Dua Lipa
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice: Waltz to Moon River by Audrey Hepburn
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara: Waltz to Without You by Mariah Carey
Misha B & Neil Jones: Couple’s Choice (Charleston) to Crazy in Love by Emeli Sandé & The Bryan Ferry Orchestra
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer: Samba to (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty by KC and the Sunshine Band
Rhydian Roberts & Dianne Buswell: Foxtrot to Somethin' Stupid by Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec: Tango to Palladio by Escala
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse: Cha Cha Cha to September by Earth, Wind & Fire
1209 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Show 4 Odds (Decimal Odds)

7/2 (4.5) Louisa Johnson
4/1 (5.0) Leona Lewis
7/1 (8.0) Shayne Ward
8/1 (9.0) Dalton Harris
10/1 (11.0) Sam Bailey
13/1 (14.0) Luke Friend
16/1 (17.0) Ché Chesterman
18/1 (21.0) Olly Murs
18/1 (19.0) Misha B
20/1 (21.0) Rhydian Roberts
26/1 (27.0) Fleur East
35/1 (36.0) Honey G
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Show 4 and on Movie Night we sadly pulled the curtains on Diana Vickers & Gorka Márquez. Tonight, we have 12 Contestants remaining and they’ll be dancing with their Partners!
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome the Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima
Honey G & Anton du Beke
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara
Misha B & Neil Jones
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Rhydian Roberts & Dianne Buswell
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/w34Bqxy.gif
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Let’s start the show and First up dancing the Samba to (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty is OLLY MURS & KAREN HAUER!
https://i.imgur.com/EKKMcU5.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: You didn’t seem to move quite in unison with your partner and there were a bit of stiffness going on when you are in hold and I’m not talking about you know what but you got a nice bum.

Nicole: This was a real party celebration and I love seeing you shake that booty of yours as your having a good time out there and that is what this dance is about.

Motsi: I very much liked what you are doing with your feet getting those volta’s steps down and you certainly got energy to fill up this party dance and you just need to be a bit more fluid in hold.

Simon: I like that you manage to loosen up and this dance is just right for your personality showing your fun side grooving with the music and you’re pushing yourself to new limits.
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 7

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 7

Simon – 7

Total: 28
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Tango to Palladio is SAM BAILEY & ALJAŽ ŠKORJANEC!
https://i.imgur.com/uwPGAUD.gif

Craig: This dance is meant to be full of passion and I didn’t see that energy coming from you and what you need to do is create sharper turns and be more dramatic to get that impact.

Nicole: I thought this dance had plenty of drama and it is a vast improvement from your Cha Cha Cha going all in with your steps across the dance floor is a marvel to watch.

Motsi: You have done really well and I knew Ballroom would suit you more as your comfortable here getting those steps right and yeah, I like to see more passion but this is a great step forward.

Simon: This could be the start of you starting your dancing journey as I spotted slight improvements with your footwork and with more training and working on technique you can go even better.
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 7

Simon – 7

Total: 26
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Waltz to Moon River is LOUISA JOHNSON & GIOVANNI PERNICE!
https://i.imgur.com/dVhTpLt.gif

Craig: Your posture could have been more precise when you were rising up and down which I don’t like seeing but your steps are gorgeous to make it seem like it was no effort at all.

Nicole: This was so heart-warming to see you dance so elegant and you pull off those moves with ease and I would love to see different footwork with the talent you have.

Motsi: You managed to do the classic Waltz Step along with your partner going tat for tat and for a bit you could have kept your hold but this was simply beautiful to watch.

Simon: You’ve got the range to do this dance which is very nice to see and I do like those steps across the floor but I found the whole routine to be a bit forgettable.
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 8

Nicole – 8

Motsi – 8

Simon – 7

Total: 31
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Cha Cha Cha to Levitating is LEONA LEWIS & JOHANNES RADEBE!
https://i.imgur.com/cqPk5Pt.gif

Craig: It seemed like you got lost in that dance with not much action going on with your hips as it felt like you were contained in yourself as there really isn’t a lot of positives from this one.

Nicole: I find your legs to be working non-stop in that dance and you were simply in the groove to get the best of your ability and I very much loved seeing that joy.

Motsi: Your work on the steps is very good especially with the Cuban breaks you done with your partner and there is so much you can bring and provide as much action as you can with your body.

Simon: Well, what I like about you Leona as a person is how much effort you put in your footwork but the rest of your body was lacking the spark and movement the Cha Cha Cha needs.
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 7

Simon – 6

Total: 25
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing their Couple’s Choice (American Smooth) to Ain't That a Kick in the Head? is CHÉ CHESTERMAN & NADIYA BYCHKOVA!
https://i.imgur.com/4vZKEjR.gif

Craig: Your legs still need improving and here I didn’t see that much glamour you could bring to the dance to make it more memorable but the lifts were nice going in and out.

Nicole: Look at you Ché as I can see you going straight to Hollywood with those lifts made me awe in excitement and I can’t deny becoming more of a fan.

Motsi: You’ve developed well as your arms were extended to each beat and you brought that special charm to yourself and I like to see a bit more energy throughout.

Simon: I didn’t think this was really that good as it didn’t wow me as I find it all to be very bland with virtually no energy and you got to put 100% effort into these.
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 7

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 7

Craig – 6

Total: 27
1208 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Foxtrot to Somethin' Stupid is RHYDIAN ROBERTS & DIANNE BUSWELL!
https://i.imgur.com/U2RxWSs.gif

Craig: I saw that you tripped up on your footwork going from slow to fast which I must demote from my score and I wanted to see you glide across the floor but it didn’t happen.

Nicole: I can see that determination in your face in wanting to make this perfect and I enjoyed your hold you have with your partner which helps with the song and just watch out for your steps.

Motsi: Let me tell you the positives and that is you’ve got a great position that you managed to held and the start was very charming but it’s kind of fell apart when your foot got mixed up.

Simon: This is a tough dance to accomplish and mistakes can happen but sadly on the night is when it matters and you just need to loosen up and not worry too much or this will happen.

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!