This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 3: MOVIE NIGHT

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 3: MOVIE..

1210 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Make sure you come on Tuesday 9pm GMT/4pm EST as it is MOVIES NIGHT with our Contestants singing songs from films and by the end of the night, one more shall go home.

Strictly Factor Show 3: MOVIE NIGHT Songs:

Ché Chesterman – “When a Man Loves a Woman” (Percy Sledge) from When a Man Loves a Woman (1994)
Dalton Harris – “Listen” (Beyoncé) from Dreamgirls (2006)
Diana Vickers – “Call Me” (Blondie) from American Gigolo (1980)
Fleur East – “Lady Marmalade” (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa & Pink) from Moulin Rouge! (2001)
Honey G – “Men in Black” (Will Smith) from Men in Black (1997)
Leona Lewis – “I Will Always Love You” (Whitney Houston) from The Bodyguard (1992)
Louisa Johnson – “Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)” (Quindon Tarver) from Romeo + Juliet (1996)
Luke Friend – “Kiss from a Rose” (Seal) from Batman Forever (1995)
Misha B – “Purple Rain” (Prince) from Purple Rain (1984)
Olly Murs – “Bewitched” (Steve Lawrence) from Bewitched (2005)
Rhydian Roberts – “The Phantom of the Opera” (Emmy Rossum & Gerard Butler) from The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
Sam Bailey – “My Heart Will Go On” (Celine Dion) from Titanic (1997)
Shayne Ward – “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” (The Darkness) from Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (2004)
1210 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Odds Show 3 (Decimal Odds)

7/2 (4.5) Louisa Johnson
4/1 (5.0) Dalton Harris
7/1 (8.0) Shayne Ward
10/1 (11.0) Leona Lewis
12/1 (13.0) Ché Chesterman
12/1 (13.0) Misha B
13/1 (14.0) Sam Bailey
16/1 (17.0) Luke Friend
18/1 (19.0) Diana Vickers
18/1 (19.0) Fleur East
20/1 (21.0) Olly Murs
25/1 (26.0) Rhydian Roberts
45/1 (46.0) Honey G
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
It’s time to roll the premiere so lights, camera, action as Movie Night is about to begin!
https://i.imgur.com/9sdKAnw.gif
Here are the Contestants singing to Hey a Movie! From The Great Muppet Caper:
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Movie Night and last show Rylan Clark-Neal & Katya Jones were sadly eliminated. Tonight we have 13 Contestants ready to go on the red carpet and impress the Judges!
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Diana Vickers & Gorka Márquez
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima
Honey G & Anton du Beke
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara
Misha B & Neil Jones
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Rhydian Roberts & Dianne Buswell
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/l92Mlkd.gif
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Let’s start the show and First up singing Listen from Dreamgirls is DALTON HARRIS!
https://i.imgur.com/AKU1gCm.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: Your notes at the start were a bit off tonight and that performance felt messy as it was all rushed to reach that climax so try and saviour every moment to make it magical.

Nicole: Oh, my I love your high notes as that got me on my feet and I don’t know how you managed to pull that off as I believe you built it up very well.

Motsi: What a performer as you made it sound so special to you and the highlight has always been your high notes and even though the ending seemed anti climatic, you got a great voice.

Simon: That is class that you produced and I like that charm you put on that stage with how you made your voice the star of the show and just work on not rushing into the notes.
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 6

Nicole – 8

Motsi – 7

Simon – 7

Total: 28
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Lady Marmalade from Moulin Rouge! Is FLEUR EAST!
https://i.imgur.com/wAex2WL.gif

Craig: Your singing was not there tonight as I found it to be very strained with voice cracks visible and what you need to do is either strengthen your voice or find a different song to suit yours.

Nicole: First up I want to see that I like your rapping as that was a sick moment but the other parts weren’t up to par as it wasn’t that good with your vocals being tiring.

Motsi: You’ve got some confidence in you but the thing I wanted to see was your vocals and here they just didn’t suit the song in the high notes sadly.

Simon: This is not clearly good enough and this song just wasn’t suited for your range as it shows in this performance cracking and straining with how you couldn’t handle it.
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 4

Nicole – 6

Motsi – 5

Simon – 4

Total: 19
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing Purple Rain from Purple Rain is MISHA B!
https://i.imgur.com/qVqrqpJ.gif

Craig: I feel like you were holding too much back as this performance wasn’t powerful enough for this song as you need to give it your all and clearly you can do that.

Nicole: This was a great song choice to show off your range and you were in control of it and it had noticeable power but I would love to see you belt those notes out.

Motsi: I must say that I thoroughly love your range and notes as that got me excited to hear and you were engaging and brought your own special thing.

Simon: Well, I was expecting more from an artist like you and here you seem to be having that fun personality when the song is meant to be more passionate with that power of yours.
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 6

Motsi – 7

Simon – 5

Total: 23
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing I Will Always Love You from The Bodyguard is LEONA LEWIS!
https://i.imgur.com/T7po6hc.gif

Craig: Your vocals at the start were a bit shaky and you could have milked that long note at the end but I must say that I seen a transformation into a Superstar.

Nicole: It is incredible how much you improved when you first sang as this was very powerful and your ranges were so beautiful and this was out of this world.

Motsi: Who are you and what did you do with Leona from Show 1 as I can’t believe you had that big voice deep inside of you and it was a wonder to hear you belt out those notes.

Simon: This might be the biggest improvement I have seen as now after this; I could see you take the win as that was your defining moment in this competition.
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 8

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 9

Simon – 9

Total: 35
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing I Believe in a Thing Called Love from Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason is SHAYNE WARD!
https://i.imgur.com/xtrIhpq.gif

Craig: There weren’t really a lot of angle to work as it did start to get boring by the end which could have done with a better pay off but your high notes were killer.

Nicole: You’re bringing a whole new side to yourself as I did not expect you to reach your vocals that high and this shows you’re a unique talented singer who can sing anything.

Motsi: That was a nice surprise you managed to pull out with your vocals being a gem to hear and it seems like you’ve got it all producing this great performance.

Simon: When I first heard you were singing this song, I thought it was a huge gamble but after watching it I must say that the gamble paid off showing off your range in a whole new way.
1209 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 7

Nicole – 8

Motsi – 8

Simon – 8

Total: 31

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!