This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 2

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 2

1212 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 2 of Strictly Factor will take place Sunday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST and in this show someone will be the first person to leave. This Show the contestants will be dancing with their partner.

Strictly Factor Show 2 Songs:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova: Foxtrot to If I Didn’t Have You by Billy Crystal & John Goodman
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden: Cha Cha Cha to Head & Heart by Joel Corry x MNEK
Diana Vickers & Gorka Márquez: Foxtrot to Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima: Waltz to Run To You by Whitney Houston
Honey G & Anton du Beke: Tango to Gangsta’s Paradise by Coolio feat. L.V.
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe: Foxtrot to I Get the Sweetest Feeling by Jackie Wilson
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice: Jive to The Boy Does Nothing by Alesha Dixon
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara: Paso Doble to Some Kind of Heaven by Hurts
Misha B & Neil Jones: Cha Cha Cha to Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer: Tango to Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye feat. Kimbra
Rhydian Roberts & Dianne Buswell: Jive to Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex
Rylan Clark-Neal & Katya Jones: Cha Cha Cha to Supermodel (You Better Work) by RuPaul
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec: Cha Cha Cha to Our House by Madness
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse: Waltz to Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder
1212 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Odds Show 2 (Decimal Odds)

7/2 (4.5) Dalton Harris
5/1 (6.0) Louisa Johnson
7/1 (8.0) Sam Bailey
8/1 (9.0) Shayne Ward
12/1 (13.0) Ché Chesterman
12/1 (13.0) Leona Lewis
12/1 (13.0) Misha B
14/1 (15.0) Fleur East
16/1 (17.0) Luke Friend
18/1 (19.0) Diana Vickers
18/1 (19.0) Olly Murs
22/1 (21.0) Rhydian Roberts
30/1 (31.0) Rylan Clark
36/1 (37.0) Honey G
1211 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Just a reminder that you have 6 votes to use and can be used on 1 or more of these contestants and after everyone has performed, you will have 10 mins to make any last minute votes and you can change your vote if you want.

For the voting there will be 100 people that will have 3 votes to use thus there will be 300 votes in total. These people's votes will be determined by using random.org/lists where each contestant will be put in 3 times so there's a possibility that a contestant could get all 3 votes. The list will be randomized and the top 3 votes will be used to determine that person's vote.

While if you mail me your 6 votes which is the same as 2 people then there will be less randomized votes since there will be 300 votes in total and if you vote then you take away 2 randomized votes.

These votes you give and also by the randomized votes could help to determine who wins as in the final, the contestant who received the highest votes throughout the show will be put in 6 times in random.org/lists, 2nd highest will be put in 5 times, 3rd highest will be put in 4 times and 4th highest put in 3 times. Each Randomized vote will still have 3 votes to use so there's a chance anyone could get those 3 votes but contestants who did better throughout will be slightly favored like in X Factor and Strictly with their fan base.
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 2 of Strictly Factor and last show we saw our 14 Contestants sing to our Judges and at the end of the show we see them couple up with their professional partners!
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome the Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Diana Vickers & Gorka Márquez
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima
Honey G & Anton du Beke
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara
Misha B & Neil Jones
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Rhydian Roberts & Dianne Buswell
Rylan Clark-Neal & Katya Jones
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/FmyCur1.gif
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start the show and First up dancing the Jive to The Boy Does Nothing is LOUISA JOHNSON & GIOVANNI PERNICE!
https://i.imgur.com/dVhTpLt.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: Your kicks could have been sharper but that is a minor complaint as you were very impressive delivering so much energy with turns and twirls here.

Nicole: You’ve set the stage on fire as that was so unbelievable as you didn’t struggle for one moment out there and I loved every second of it as you brought so much action.

Motsi: That was quite exceptional with this being your first dance and I got to try and control myself after watching that with your energy being through the roof and you are a natural.

Simon: After watching you perform, I got to say that you were made for this as you provided a real entertainment and the other contestants better watch out for you in this competition.
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 8

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 8

Simon – 8

Total: 33
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Waltz to Run To You is FLEUR EAST & GRAZIANO DI PRIMA!
https://i.imgur.com/hcjLo6x.gif

Craig: You could have been more graceful here when keeping up with the steps and it did feel like you were rushing in some parts so take it slowly.

Nicole: I see something in you here and I do admire those spins you done which were so wonderful but with the steps you need to flow with the music and make every second count.

Motsi: This is very nice to see this side of you and yes, I noticed that you were energetic at times but in a Waltz, you must be in time and I agree with Nicole that your spins were on point.

Simon: You’re really showing me what talent you can produce and with more training and understanding the dance you could do well so concentrate on listening to the music.
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 6

Motsi – 6

Simon – 6

Total: 23
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Cha Cha Cha to Our House is SAM BAILEY & ALJAŽ ŠKORJANEC!
https://i.imgur.com/uwPGAUD.gif

Craig: Your legs were stiff and I didn’t see any hip action whatsoever as you need to finesse each move and therefore it lacks the sparkle needed for the dance.

Nicole: I thought you did good as this is a tough dance and you did the best you could as you had the time of your life and also you got some nice steps there.

Motsi: There were some areas which you were able to do well being in the groove but other areas you didn’t provide and I want to see those hips go pow pow pow.

Simon: I know you are a better singer than dancer with how there wasn’t a lot of movement here with your dancing and you need to put more energy to raise the quality.
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 4

Nicole – 6

Motsi – 5

Simon – 5

Total: 20
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Foxtrot to Because You Loved Me is DIANA VICKERS & GORKA MÁRQUEZ!
https://i.imgur.com/oA9XWz6.gif

Craig: I spotted a mistake with your feet going out of that spin and I see a bit of nerves which affected the dance but that dance was very elegant and should be proud.

Nicole: You are coming out of your shell as this was a very good story telling and you were so majestic taking these steps and apart from that mistake, I very much enjoyed it.

Motsi: That dance was the perfect recipe for you and it was simply breath-taking on how you kept that figure up and there is a lot of positives you done out there as you got potential.

Simon: This was your type of dance and you did excel at being majestic but it was a shame to see that step mistake and you could have taken this up to a whole new level.
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 6

Motsi – 7

Simon – 6

Total: 24
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Tango to Somebody That I Used To Know is OLLY MURS & KAREN HAUER!
https://i.imgur.com/EKKMcU5.gif

Craig: Your arms weren’t in the correct position and you could use more passion in those kicks and I can see that your determined and hopefully you can bring the best out of you.

Nicole: Olly you really took this dance seriously and it was an enjoyable experience seeing your legs being so fine throughout the dance floor and you could be a dark horse.

Motsi: I agree with Craig about your arms but I disagree on those kicks as you brought the passion into this dance in your state of mind and it all was on point for me.

Simon: This is the type of thing I like to see in you and I’m glad you’re learning to put more energy into this than last show’s performance but there is a long way to go and you could still improve.
1211 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 7

Simon – 6

Total: 25

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!