This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 1 (Launch Show)

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 1 (Launch..

1215 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
The Launch Show will take place Friday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST and in this show, no one is going home as the scores will be carried over to the next show. This Show the contestants will be performing a song.

At the end of the Show the contestants will be paired up with their Professionals for the dancing segments but when they sing, their partners will dance to their song during those shows.

Strictly Factor Show 1 (Launch Show) Songs:

Ché Chesterman – “Tears Dry on Their Own"/"Ain't No Mountain High Enough”
Dalton Harris – “Life On Mars?”
Diana Vickers – “With or Without You”
Fleur East – “All About That Bass”
Honey G – “California Love”
Leona Lewis – “I’ll Be There”
Louisa Johnson – “God Only Knows”
Luke Friend – “Every Breath You Take”
Misha B – “Rolling in the Deep”
Olly Murs – “She’s the One”
Rhydian Roberts – “I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)”
Rylan Clark – “Gold”
Sam Bailey – “The Power of Love”
Shayne Ward – “Right Here Waiting”
1215 days 5 hours ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
Will there be a wiki page for this series
1215 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
Will there be a wiki page for this series

The Wiki page will be uploaded after the Launch Show when we will find out the scores and the partner couple up.
1215 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Also you can still do predictions if you want just for fun and this show will be based on the singing performance.
1215 days 4 hours ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
Are you going to participate in Season 9 of LaCroix's Dancing with the Stars series
It just got revived
1215 days 4 hours ago
Trackerfan1
and you have not played a season yet
1215 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Honestly I don't like the polls aspect having to spam for votes.
1214 days 23 hours ago
Trackerfan1
ryan5676
Applications are now open
1214 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Wiki for Strictly Factor Series 1: https://bit.ly/3hUuwsA
1214 days 6 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Tracker before you do anymore. SHUT UP. Don't ask questions because you get annoying AF
1214 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to a Spin Off from Strictly Tastic called Strictly Factor and these shows will take place every 2 days with the Final taking place on the 30th of January!

Also it is a way to be entertained and tonight you will see our 14 X Factor Contestants sing to our Judges who will score them and at the end, these Contestants will be coupled up with their Professional Partners!
1214 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
First up singing Right Here Waiting it is SHAYNE WARD!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/xtrIhpq.gif
1214 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: Well, it did feel like I’ve been listening to it for hours and you could have changed it up a bit but I do see some potential in your voice.

Nicole: What a way to kick off the show as you got a fantastic voice that really beams with power and I can’t wait to see great things from you.

Motsi: This was a nice way to introduce yourself in the competition with that lovely tone you delivered and I can really see you improving show by show with this being a good start.

Simon: Look it’s alright and I know this is your first show but it didn’t impress me that much as I did feel bored at times however you did deliver some great vocals there.
1214 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Scores:

Craig – 5

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 7

Simon – 6

Total: 25
1214 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up singing "With or Without You it is DIANA VICKERS!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/sCUvfJ4.gif
Diana Vickers – “With or Without You”

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: I got to say this but I found this number to be dull and your vocals didn’t really shine today as you hold back your strength which is a shame to see.

Nicole: Girl you are showing me what type of performer you are here and don’t listen to Craig as I enjoyed your vocals which helps to define you.

Motsi: I just loved watching you out there and that performance almost brought me to tears as that is how you managed to make that impact and I reckon you’ll be a dark horse.

Simon: This was good and your vocals feel like marmite as some might love them and others don’t, for me I can see parts that can be improved with more practice.
1214 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the Scores:

Craig – 3

Nicole – 6

Motsi – 7

Simon – 5

Total: 21

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!