This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 Campfire Deliberation

Topic » Week 3 Campfire Deliberation

3566 days 5 hours ago
Wiseman
congrats to the blue team for winning their 3rd straight challenge. the obtained the trust piece and now have 5 pieces.

QUESTIONS:

BLUE : What do you base your decision on tonight?

YELLOW : You have gone to temple and won twice, yet you haven't won a single challenge. Why do you think that is?

RED : You were the other active team in today's challenge, are you disappointed in your performance ?

GREEN : Green as a whole hasn't been very active this season. Are you upset with your guys performance so far?

GRAY : Aside from blue, are their any other noticeable threats in the game?

PURPLE : Could this game be turned around or is it too little too late ?

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS AS WELL
3566 days 5 hours ago
Wiseman
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4990
also check out my other group game if you would like
3566 days 5 hours ago
Wiseman
BLUE HAS CHOSEN YELLOW AND GREEN
3566 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
BLUE : What do you base your decision on tonight?

We base our decision on threats and who we think can win a challange
3566 days 5 hours ago
nikw98
GREEN : Green as a whole hasn't been very active this season. Are you upset with your guys performance so far?
I am super disappointed with our performance. Our schedules are super crazy so we haven't been, well i haven't been as active as i should be. I just started school last tuesday haha so yeah... But i'll try my hardest and see if i can stay!
3566 days 5 hours ago
Ahmir99
RED : You were the other active team in today's challenge, are you disappointed in your performance ?

I'm not disappointed I wish my partner were here but I got distracted and the time got away from me. I'm happy for blue and I know that red's challenge is coming soon.
3566 days 5 hours ago
titanium162
Yes, I am upset that my schedule was so busy and that I couldn't be here to help Ahmir
3566 days 5 hours ago
Elias5891
PURPLE : Could this game be turned around or is it too little too late ?

It is based on timing...today, I got the time for the challenge mixed up (was thinking it was later, my bad)...silly mistakes like that are what is going to get teams eliminated.
3566 days 5 hours ago
priscillasos
YELLOW : You have gone to temple and won twice, yet you haven't won a single challenge. Why do you think that is?

I think when it comes down to it, half of my partnership is actually trying to play this game. And also, we've been sent by the same team twice, so, I feel as if they don't like us for some reason? I honestly do not know. But, I will keep fighting for my team to stay alive.

open group

Wise's Endurance 2 (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!