This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

12th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 12th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3176 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
stephen why dont you shut the hell up and stop talking, you're the one who was originally fake to me
3176 days 8 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I wasn't the one who didn't reply to mails. And I didn't say this against you, but as a juror, if you don't own up to what you did in the game and play the victim card instead, you're not gonna win.
3176 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
i can do whatever i want when i feel like it
and i didnt respond because i dont like you and i wanted u out
u were just gonna feed me more bullshit like u did at the start of the merge
u were never really planning on workin with me so dont lie to yourself
3176 days 8 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
The Ben vote would have succeeded had he not played the idol and you said you'd have my back if I was honest with that, which I was. You don't know a damn thing about me, so you can't say what I would or would not have done.
3176 days 8 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
And that attitude will magically disappear when/if you need my vote for the win.
3176 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
no it wont, i dont want your vote if i make it to the end. you arent the only person on the jury l0l
3176 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I'm not but you're kind of showing everyone that you prefer bitching over working hard. You can still get my vote though, but you know what you need to avoid.
3176 days 7 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*smiles and gets up*
my time has come
*hugs adrianna*
3176 days 7 hours ago
MariahAnn
Bye Paul....
3176 days 7 hours ago
Stephan how about shut up because you played a fake ass game too, so stop blaming shit on Addrianna when you're at fault too!
3176 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I never said I wasn't Nikki, but I own up to it, that's the difference.
3176 days 6 hours ago
No you don't. My only fault was trusting you!
3176 days 6 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Nope, among other things, your mistake was being close with your alliance and letting people see that. It wasn't me who came up with your name, but I ultimately took the opportunity because you wouldn't have chosen me over Paul or Adrianna in the end. You can be angry about it, but I won't let you blame your faults on me.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!