This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8th Immunity Challenge: Polls

Topic » 8th Immunity Challenge: Polls

3232 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Rip Jecky
3232 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
I see it as a positive - There's at least a 50% chance someone awesome will come back from jury now.
3232 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Monica
3232 days 13 hours ago
What do you mean Leli? I'm confused..
3232 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Becky is my inspiration and John is the coal that fires up her train.
3232 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
@Nikki

It's bb17
3232 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
im sad Becky is going ;( ?
(thats still the plan right?)
3232 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
I think so, yeah.

I hate the Austwins.
3232 days 12 hours ago
Ohh, and I need to catch up honestly. I missed last night's episode.
3232 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I miss John deep down in places I can't talk about.
3232 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, I'll explain today's challenge.

(Partly inspired by a challenge Bingo does from time to time).
3232 days 12 hours ago
I'm glad Becky is leaving. Even though she was strategic, she was a bitch. I don't like the Austwins either. I kinda want Julia or Liz to go because it's just better with one twin in the house. I love Austin though..he my bae < 3
3232 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Becky will forever be robbed unless she comes back from jury which is very possible imo
3232 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Becky is such a cutie i love her.
As long as Shelli doesnt comeback from Jury im fine tbh
3232 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
For today's challenge I will open a poll for seven minutes where all ten of you will be featured. The six people with the highest percentages of votes will move on to the second round.

In the second round I will open another poll for SIX minutes. The four people with the highest percentage will move on to round three.

In the third round I will open a poll for FIVE minutes and the two people with the highest percentage will move on to the final round.

In the final round a poll will be open for FOUR minutes. The person with the highest percentage after four minutes will win Immunity.

The top two will get a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

I will have the results be closed while the challenge is going to keep the suspense, but I will set the results to open after the challenge.

Any questions?

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!