This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Tribal Council (Taketa)

Topic » 4th Tribal Council (Taketa)

3199 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
4TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Taketa, to your first Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Ben, after winning three challenges in a row you finally lost your first challenge today. What do you think went wrong?

- Julian, although it's never fun for a tribe to lose a member do you also see this Tribal Council as an opportunity to build trust with the other tribe members?

- Stephen, being back for a fourth time do you see any reason why the others might be intimidated by you or do you think it doesn't matter?

- Mariah, is tonight going to be an opportunity for the tribe to get rid of some dead weight?

- Brendon, with this being the first Tribal Council you guys have gone to do you see things getting crazy tonight?

- Sydney, as Hidden Immunity Idols are now part of the game, is that something you take into consideration when you vote?

- Ivan, do you think the fact that you haven't played in twenty-one seasons will make you less of a target as you don't have any history with the other players?

- AJ, being the only previous finalist on your tribe, are you worried you might be seen as a threat early on?

- Rob, how is the game different for you now that you don't have to play with a partner like you did the last time?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all nine of you!
3199 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Julian, although it's never fun for a tribe to lose a member do you also see this Tribal Council as an opportunity to build trust with the other tribe members?

Absolutely.
3199 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
Mariah, is tonight going to be an opportunity for the tribe to get rid of some dead weight?

Yes.
3199 days 9 hours ago
brenelle1120
- Brendon, with this being the first Tribal Council you guys have gone to do you see things getting crazy tonight?

Absolutely! We have all been lucky we haven't had to work hard yet, but starting now we probably will have to haha.
3199 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben, after winning three challenges in a row you finally lost your first challenge today. What do you think went wrong?

I think a lot of us didn't necessarily have the programs to create flags like photoshop, MS Paint and etc.  Overall I think this type of challenge threw us a bit off guard judging the challenges we have been winning have all been live.   I do think we will definitely come back from this loss today though.
3199 days 6 hours ago
ajx2x
- AJ, being the only previous finalist on your tribe, are you worried you might be seen as a threat early on?

Yeah, it's definitely a concern of mine. All I can so is hope the connections I've made with people will keep me safe tonight.
3199 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, how is the game different for you now that you don't have to play with a partner like you did the last time?

Oh it changes everything! Last time for me was all about, how can I help my partner play the best game possible? How can I help her get further. This time it's about, how I can I play the best game for Rob? But right now that means, what is best for the tribe?
3199 days 6 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
- Stephen, being back for a fourth time do you see any reason why the others might be intimidated by you or do you think it doesn't matter?

We're all here because we have screwed up at some point or another, so me being a fourth timer has nothing to do with my personality or strategy. We were all worthy of this chance and whatever opinion we have of each other should be based on interactions and performance.
3199 days ago
Guigi
Sydney, as Hidden Immunity Idols are now part of the game, is that something you take into consideration when you vote?

yeah ofc but i doubt people will use it this soon into the game!
3198 days 19 hours ago
Leli14
7/9 votes received.

I will be out for much of the day, so don't expect votes to be read before 4:30pm EST. But know that votes are locked at 4:30 and cannot be changed.

Votes will only be read if I receive the last two within the next couple of hours.
3198 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3198 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so...
3198 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
3198 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
IVAN! (Self-vote)
3198 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
IVAN!
3198 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
IVAN!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!