This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Immunity Challenge: Flags

Topic » 4th Immunity Challenge: Flags

3200 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Taketa , getting your first look at the new Saiki tribe, minus Tyler, voted out at last night's Tribal Council.

Okay, let's get to today's challenge.

Today, we're going to do a classic Survivor-Immunity Challenge here on Tengaged. You either love it or loathe it...

It's time to design your own tribe flag!

For today you must design a tribe flag for your tribe, incorporating the logo, tribe members (their avatar or name), tribe name, tribe color and anything else you're able to come up with.

Each tribe must submit TWO flags, which will be judged a few trusted people here on Tengaged. The tribe with the two best flags wins Immunity and will be safe from Tribal Council, where someone will be the fourth person voted out of Survivor: Kyushu - Unfinished Business.

Each tribe has **22 hours** to submit two flags. You do this by uploading the picture of the flag to tinypic.com (or another website that let's you upload pictures free) and then sending the link to me.

Remember to talk to each other about who does what. It doesn't matter how you make the flags! You can use Paint, you can draw it yourself, it does not matter at all. As long as you submit two flags.

THE FIRST TWO FLAGS SUBMITTED TO ME IS THE ONES THAT WILL BE JUDGED! So as soon as I receive two flags from a tribe, it CANNOT be changed.

A clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol will be given to the members of the winning tribe.

If you have any questions please ask.

Good luck!
3200 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm finally home for a challenge and it's this

Also this challenge has never been the same for me since Patagonia
3200 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Ew flags.

Uhh, I will have input tribe if y'all want but I have no way of designing anything
3200 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
im making one rn @ tribe, ill send it to yall before to make sure yall like it
3200 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
i dont have anything to do the flag ugh :/
anyone from our tribe can do it? i can give yall ideas and i can see if its all good :) just pm me
3199 days 20 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I'm gonna try to make one later
3199 days 15 hours ago
ajx2x
I'm not good at designing anything, haha. Plus I dot have any good programs so I might not be much help my tribe :/
3199 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Update:
I have received two flags from each tribe now, meaning judging will begin now.

I hope to have the results up before 4pm EST.
3199 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, I have received the scores from the judges.

Four judges scored each flag on a scale of 1-10. That means each flag can get 40 points, and a tribe can get a total of 80 points.

I will start by revealing the result and then the four flags.

Saiki, your two flags got a total score of...
68 points!

That means Taketa needs 69 points or more to beat Saiki, or 68 points to tie it up.

Taketa, your two flags got a total score of...
43 points!

And with that... For the first time this season...

SAIKI WINS IMMUNITY!

Takeka, you put in a great effort, but it was not enough to beat Saiki's two flags. I'll see you guys at Tribal Council which will be posted shortly.

Saiki, great job! Those flags were really great!

Submissions:
http://i.imgur.com/LZoNcml.jpg
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2e0ixhh.jpg
http://oi59.tinypic.com/63ws5k.jpg
http://postimg.org/image/cb57h3l4v/
3199 days 10 hours ago
OH MY GOD!
*screams jumping*
IM CRYING AGHHH
3199 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
3199 days 10 hours ago
KidA
YESS GOD BLESS
3199 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Oh now that's a beautiful site to behold x
3199 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Unlucky guys.

GJ Saiki on a win :)

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!