This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion / S23 Cast Reveal

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3205 days 21 hours ago
Leli14
Live reading of the votes + Reunion happening TONIGHT at 6pm EST!

Survivor: Kyushu - Unfinished Business cast reveal happening right after at around 6:30pm EST.
Preview: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5037/forum/topic/15893675

Hope to see you all there.
3205 days 13 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I cannot be here but Lindsey will fill me in on it all.
3205 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
That i will ^_^I
3205 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Two hours! :)
3205 days 12 hours ago
Emotion
Eeeek! Im excited :P
3205 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
am I available for Kyushu I'm pretty sure I qualify along with Joe and Manni
3205 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Well I have to go soon. I know whats happening at the finale and I just want to say I don't hate any of y'all outside this game. I get your guy's decisions, and while I feel like my real life interfered with this game, I had the best time of my life on vacation with REAL friends and REAL people and that's better than selling my game to you bitter assholes. I love Lindsey to death and congratulate her on her game and who she is as a person. I did beat all of you and you all tried to get me out at one point so haha. I played better than y'all and thats enough for me. Thanks to Leli for a fun game and to Jeremy and Lindsey my final 3 for making this game fun for me. Hoping the viewers don't hate me as much as you all do.
3205 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
so we're bitter for not voting you when you didn't do shit and were an asshole to all of us and basically sadly weren't able to do anything due to circumstances yet you want us to vote for you against someone who played the game and actually did shit and won immunities and was active yes we are so fucking bitter
3205 days 10 hours ago
MaxHZ39
*walks out onto stage, taking first juror spot* Ready to see these votes!
3205 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
Hello!
3205 days 10 hours ago
Emotion
Heyyy
3205 days 10 hours ago
MaxHZ39
5 minutes!
3205 days 10 hours ago
MaxHZ39
3205 days 10 hours ago
*cheers from the crowds screaming*
GO LINDSEY & JETT!!
3205 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
me when I was Alina-ed from the game
3205 days 10 hours ago
mman23
Good luck guys. Sorry I was a non-factor boring player this game

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!