This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

10th Tribal Council (Parisi)

Topic » 10th Tribal Council (Parisi)

3220 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
10TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Parisi, to your fourth Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Jett, we have yet to see any Idols get played this season. Do you think there's a chance we could see one get played tonight?

- Leah, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

- Cam, you're the only old Avaux member vulnerable tonight. Do you think you're going to get targeted?

- Jeremy, a lot went down during the last Tribal Council where you were at Exile Island. Do you think this also means your position in the game has changed?

- Misty, after last Tribal Council would you say a clear majority alliance has been formed or is that too early to say?

- Lindsey, with only four people you can vote for tonight, how are you going to base your vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Leah, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all six of you!
3220 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
Leli shut it hoping if they don't see me I'm safe
3220 days 14 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Leah, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

Thank you Leli! And you know what, I do think I needed it. For the past two Tribal Councils I have received a total of 5 votes which (for any Survivor Castaway) isn't the best feeling.
So I now have the comfort of knowing I won't get any votes tonight :))
3220 days 14 hours ago
Jettsmith7
- Jett, we have yet to see any Idols get played this season. Do you think there's a chance we could see one get played tonight?

Well, yes. I am feeling very paranoid at the moment and I might just have to play mine to be safe.
3220 days 13 hours ago
TomorrowAge
- Misty, after last Tribal Council would you say a clear majority alliance has been formed or is that too early to say?:

I think everyone is cautious even within a 'majority' alliance. However, this late into the game people have to begin questioning themselves.
Can they truly flip on a bond that was made from a sacred trust? I don't think any player in this game would break a bond that was made from a blood lust to take out a player, so why fracture a relationship that can damage your entire reputation within this game?
I am about integrity, I don't think I want to forget who I am in this game because of the game we're playing.
3220 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
- Lindsey, with only four people you can vote for tonight, how are you going to base your vote?

At this point you've pretty much grown to like everyone alot, so the thing you need to base your vote on is who you have a goal in common with, and who you can advance in this game with. At this point we're past the vote being personal. Its all about strategy now.
3220 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
- Jeremy, a lot went down during the last Tribal Council where you were at Exile Island. Do you think this also means your position in the game has changed?

"I'm not as worried as I once was about my entire tribe throwing away the game to be honest.
3220 days 10 hours ago
MaxHZ39
*gives my best Eliza Orlins impression*
3220 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3220 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3220 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3220 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
JETT!
3220 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
JETT!
3220 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
JEREMY!
3220 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
MISTY!
3220 days 2 hours ago
TomorrowAge
What?

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!