This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9th Tribal Council (Parisi)

Topic » 9th Tribal Council (Parisi)

3243 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
9TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Parisi, to your third Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Cam, did today's challenge reveal any new interesting information about the current state of the game?

- Joe, for the first time in this game since the early stage you are vulnerable. Why did you choose not to compete in the Exile Challenge this time?

- Jett, you called a few people out during the last Tribal Council. Do you think that helped or hurt your game ultimately?

- Leah, you received a couple of votes last Tribal Council. Does that make you nervous for tonight's vote?

- Lindsey, you seemed upset at how the last vote went down. What do you think went wrong?

- Misty, the last couple of votes have been very surprising. Do you think we'll have another surprising vote tonight?

- Manni, you have Immunity for the second time in a row. Any thoughts about giving Joe the necklace, since he gave you the necklace at the last vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Manni, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all seven of you!
3243 days 12 hours ago
MaxHZ39
*walks into Tribal with a plateful of food to eat*
3243 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
*see's food* give me, that food, right now gurl.
3243 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
- Jett, you called a few people out during the last Tribal Council. Do you think that helped or hurt your game ultimately?

I said that this WHOLE cast was shady, and today I was voted the biggest liar in the game XD so I have no clue. I still have my idol, so I am not really worried at this point. Tonight, I feel like the swing vote, but I have no fricking clue. It seems like its 3 on 3, and 2 people in the middle. However, the other middleman is not here XD. Anything could happen tonight, but I don't think that saying people were shady hurt me.
3243 days 12 hours ago
Emotion
Lindsey, you seemed upset at how the last vote went down. What do you think went wrong?

Yeah, absolutely. Max was one of my allies and I was hoping for him to stick around. I think that There was a lot of confusion last tribal council. There was a lot of false accusations and manipulation and I think that a grocery list of things went wrong at least for my position in the game. I may be down but I'm not out. I'm here to fight.
3243 days 12 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
- Joe, for the first time in this game since the early stage you are vulnerable. Why did you choose not to compete in the Exile Challenge this time?

Well, I did not want to compete because I wanted to vote. I don't understand why I'm being targeted? Because I won some minigames? Seriously, if you're targeting me, that's not really a good choice. I didn't have a chance to connect with anyone, I don't have any strategic game eather.. So, I'm being targeted because I went to exile island?

And I keep the target on my back, while everyone alse takes a free ride. So why take someone like myself out if my name is gonna be on the chopping block almost every single tribal council.
3243 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Guys! My mom's old friend in high school's cousin is SHELLI ON BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

And, my grandfather taught at Texas A&M and my mom grew up in college station where clay grew up!

NO WONDER ME AND MY MOM ARE SUCH CLELLI FANS!!!!!!!
3243 days 11 hours ago
TomorrowAge
- Misty, the last couple of votes have been very surprising. Do you think we'll have another surprising vote tonight?:

This cast is unique, we're not out in the open and showcase our feelings, we work behind the scenes. This gives us very little details on who we can and cannot trust. So, we have to take a blind walk into unknown territory since we don't know how the votes can fall.
3243 days 11 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Leah, you received a couple of votes last Tribal Council. Does that make you nervous for tonight's vote?

Yes, definitely. That means that people want me gone, which I can't see why. I suck at challenges so it sounds like a personal problem to me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up! :)
3243 days 11 hours ago
PeachessnCream
*Takes off rings*
Also, for anyone believing Jett when he tells you that I have an idol, he's wrong and lying because I don't have an idol.
*Looks to Leli*
I've looked up and down for an idol but I haven't found it and you know that.
*Turns to fellow castaways*
So to anyone who believes I have one, you're going to feel stupid when you get idoled out by someone else.
3243 days 11 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I said that she had an idol to try and make manni trust me to see where he was voting, so that I could use my idol on that person to ensure that one of the other 3 went home. If that gets me voted out, so be it. But rocroi, voting me out means that you have a 4-3 strength, and if one of you wins exile, that means you are in trouble.
3243 days 11 hours ago
Jettsmith7
The ONLY person I said that Leah had an idol to was Manni, to see where his head was at. He threw misty, and leah under the bus to me. If y'all want proof I have got it.
3243 days 11 hours ago
PeachessnCream
~~Okaayyyy Jetttt~~
I hope I go back and re-watch this and see that you're right and I'm wrong
3243 days 10 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I just sent you proof hun. I don't know if that changes anything. Once again, if needs be I will go and rule ponderosa. And you will be left with a 4-3 or 3-3 against avaux. :) End of story. :)
3243 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Oh Jett honey, you shouldn't be going home tonight..it aint worth it
3243 days 10 hours ago
MaxHZ39
*laughs at Jett because there is no ponderosa*

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!