This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8th Tribal Council (Parisi)

Topic » 8th Tribal Council (Parisi)

3244 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
8TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Parisi, to your second Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Lindsey, last Tribal Council we saw an original Rocroi member leave. Is old Rocroi falling apart or will you stand united tonight?

- Jett, you received three votes last Tribal Council. Do you think you'll get more votes tonight?

- Misty, last Tribal Council a physical threat was eliminated from the game. As someone who has won individual Immunity before, do you think that makes you a target tonight?

- Cam, after the events of last Tribal Council, is tonight the night to make a move to put the original Avaux members in a position of power?

- Jeremy, the first merged Tribal Council ended with a blindside. Do you think someone could get blindsided tonight as well?

- Leah, do you think it ultimately helps or hurts your game to go to Exile Island?

- Manni, congratulations on getting Immunity! Did you expect Joe to give it to you? Do you think you needed it?

- Max, do you think there's any chance we could see another chaotic vote tonight, or is tonight going to be more straight-forward?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Manni, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all eight of you!
3244 days 9 hours ago
Jettsmith7
- Jett, you received three votes last Tribal Council. Do you think you'll get more votes tonight?

Oh definitely. This cast can either be the nicest most honest people on the planet, or the shadiest of all of hell's angels. Thanks to a screen shotted message from an anonymous player in this game, I now know that one of my closest allies sold me out to split the votes, so things are gonna be crae crae tonight, but if I go I will run ponderosa and enjoy myself, knowing I tried my hardest. AND BTW PEOPLE I HAVE AN IDOL SO DON'T TRY ANYTHING.
3244 days 9 hours ago
MaxHZ39
- Max, do you think there's any chance we could see another chaotic vote tonight, or is tonight going to be more straight-forward?

It's still early on, so I'm not sure exactly how the vote will go down. Hopefully when I get a chance to talk to everyone they all have the same person in mind. Unfortunately in this game, that is a rare occasion.
3244 days 9 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
- Jeremy, the first merged Tribal Council ended with a blindside. Do you think someone could get blindsided tonight as well?

If it is a blindside, then I will be blindsided, honestly.
3244 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
Lindsey, last Tribal Council we saw an original Rocroi member leave. Is old Rocroi falling apart or will you stand united tonight?

Umm yeah obviously after what we've seen here at tribal tonight Rocroi is not a big happy family. There are definitely issues and cracks and that's what makes me nervous.
3244 days 9 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Leah, do you think it ultimately helps or hurts your game to go to Exile Island?

Well I think its does both!
You're safe for the next round but it tells everyone that you're paranoid and want your own safety
3244 days 9 hours ago
ManniBoi
Manni, congratulations on getting Immunity! Did you expect Joe to give it to you? Do you think you needed it?

thank you, i didn't expect it but you know the old Avaux is about quality not quantity, Rocroi might have the numbers but they dont trust each other and they shouldnt some of them are very shady, and i deff think i needed, Rocroi might be disfunctional but they still hold all the cards
3244 days 8 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Welp guess who has been told he is the target and also not the target and has 2 thumbs??? *gives 2 thumbs down* This guy!
Guess who is playing an idol and doesn't have a clue about whats going on?
*points to blonde hair and pulls out idol from his pocket*
This guy!!!
3244 days 8 hours ago
TomorrowAge
- Misty, last Tribal Council a physical threat was eliminated from the game. As someone who has won individual Immunity before, do you think that makes you a target tonight?:

I don't think it should, last tribal was an executive decision. We all know Steve would have demolished each and everyone of us in future challenges so taking him out then was the best option. However, for the rest of us? I don't think that's the same, we're all pretty much on an equal playing field now that we've taking out the beast.
3243 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3243 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3243 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be aked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3243 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
CAM!
3243 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
MAX!
3243 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
LEAH!
3243 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
That's one vote Cam, one vote Max, one vote Leah.

Five votes left.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!