This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Tribal Council (Rocroi)

Topic » 4th Tribal Council (Rocroi)

3249 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
4TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Rocroi, to your first Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Max, so far you guys have seemed very strong in challenges. Does this tribe have any clear weak links?

- Jeremy, we will be down to twelve players left in the game after this. Do you think we could see a switch happen next or do you think tribes will remain the same?

- Griffin, any regrets about not competing in the Exile Challenge or are you happy to be part of the decision making at Tribal Council tonight?

- Leah, do you think your performances in the last couple of challenges will be enough to keep you safe tonight?

- Steve, congratulations on winning Immunity. Do you think you needed it?

- Jett, is tonight's vote about keeping the tribe strong or about alliances and loyalty?

- Lindsey, do you see tonight's vote being rather straight-forward or could things get complicated?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Steve who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all seven of you!
3249 days 9 hours ago
MaxHZ39
- Max, so far you guys have seemed very strong in challenges. Does this tribe have any clear weak links?

No, there haven't been any totally apparent weak links exposed yet. I think if we were to lose, then sure we might be able to point to a couple things that may have caused the defeat. But of course we haven't lost, so those weak links haven't surfaced yet. I would be surprised if they did surface to be quite honest.
3249 days 9 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Jett, is tonight's vote about keeping the tribe strong or about alliances and loyalty?
Tonights vote is SOLELY one keeping the tribe strong. I know who I am voting for, and that person pretty much is guaranteed to go home. :P
3249 days 9 hours ago
2Beastly
I honestly didn't know we were playing for individual immunity because I joined Stars. But you never know in this game!
3249 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
- Lindsey, do you see tonight's vote being rather straight-forward or could things get complicated?

I mean, this being the first vote there is definitely an easy route which can be made, which would be voting out the weakest link, but we all know very well that this game is anything but simple and straightforward and legit anything could happen.
3249 days 9 hours ago
PeachessnCream
- Leah, do you think your performances in the last couple of challenges will be enough to keep you safe tonight?

Yes, I do. I have simply proven to my tribe that I want us to do good; so we should keep the tribe strong.
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3248 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
sweet!
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
GRIFFIN! (Self-vote)
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
GRIFFIN!
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
GRIFFIN!
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
Fourth person voted out of Survivor: Ardennes...
GRIFFIN!

Griffin, please bring me your torch.

Griffin, tribe has spoken.

Time for you to go.
3248 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Bye Griffin. LOL I wish we could miss you, but you didn't even vote. :/
3248 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Well Rocroi, it would seem you guys have made smart decisions up to this point with tonight being no exception as you took out the only inactive on the tribe. Hopefully you can continue this trend will continue so I won't see you back here again.

Head back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!