This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council (Jahannamga)

Topic » 11th Tribal Council..

3272 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
11TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Jahannamga, to your second Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Red, congratulations on winning Immunity. Do you think you needed it?

- Marek, with only eight people left, is tonight the night to make a big move?

- Mel, are you worried you may be seen as a threat after what happened at the challenge?

- Chris, are you planning on changing your strategy after seeing what people thought you in the last Immunity Challenge?

- Jay, you weren't the answer to any questions in today's challenge. Do you see that as a positive or negative?

- Chazz, you won the first individual Immunity Challenge, but was not able to win the one tonight. Do you think that makes you a target going into tonight's vote?

- Nicole, how are you going to base your vote tonight?

- Ami, what can you do tonight to make sure that you won't be the target of the vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all eight of you!
3272 days 14 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
*walks in and sits down on the jury bench in a fly purple suit*
3272 days 13 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris, are you planning on changing your strategy after seeing what people thought you in the last Immunity Challenge?

You know I do have to say that challenge truly hurt me a lot especially when you puy trust into people and you expect them to give it to you in return. I know myself better then anyone I know I can be mean and I know I can lie as does everyone else. A reality check though maybe it gives me an eye opening as to who I can trust and definitely changes my perspective on some people. I'm not trying to play the game with my emotions but today was not a good day today and yeah I am extremely hurt.
3272 days 13 hours ago
marekactor
Marek, with only eight people left, is tonight the night to make a big move?
Honestly no. I think the move going on is very predictable and is all about who people are with.
3272 days 13 hours ago
me2013
The challenge is designed to cause paranoia and make players question loyalties, that is why it was played now - people need to remember that the goal to the challenge was trying to predict 'WHAT THE TRIBE WOULD SAY'.

TBH everyone who made merge did so because they are good players, everyone is a threat, so I guess we have to evaluate our options, and our allies and as they say "take a leap of faith" and not second guess loyalties - especially in the context of the "game".
3272 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
- Jay, you weren't the answer to any questions in today's challenge. Do you see that as a positive or negative?

a negative. it means i am not being recognized for my game or lack there of. in the carribean i was labelled a sheep at my ftc and if i continue at this rate that may be the case again
3272 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
Red, congratulations on winning Immunity. Do you think you needed it?
Always. You can never feel safe without immunity. I'm glad to have this necklace having received votes at several tribals
3271 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone.

After careful thought and consideration it is with great sadness that I have to remove Chris (IRandomal123) from the game.

Please know that Chris has not deliberately cheated in the game, but has still obtained information (has been given advice about the current game by a member of the Viewer's Lounge), which is not allowed.

My first priority is to protect the integrity of the series, and therefore I see no other solutions but to remove him.

Chris will not be a jury-member, but hopefully we will see him back in some capacity in a future season when this is all behind us. The member of the Viewer's Lounge who is involved in this has been excluded.

And for the record, NO confessionals are posted in the VL. The VL is only a place for people to dicuss the current game based on what happens on public forums + I sometimes give the Viewer's an overall view of how the tribe dynamics are at a current time.

With that said, Chris you are now officially eliminated from the game.

For the rest of you... Tribal Council will CONTINUE. I don't want this incident to affect the game more than it already has. In less than 10 hours we will be down to only SIX players left. I'll see you soon for the reading of the votes.
3271 days 20 hours ago
Jacob_C
Waves goodbye to chris, a really shitty way to go

So now we almost certainly have a final 2
3271 days 19 hours ago
LockerAmi
Oh my god, sorry Chris but that's how things go.
3271 days 19 hours ago
LockerAmi
- Ami, what can you do tonight to make sure that you won't be the target of the vote?

Just pray and trust that I am in a close majority of the vote and that my vote will be swing that can ultimately keep me here. But please keep me :)
3271 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3271 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3271 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3271 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
MAREK!
3271 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
CHAZZ!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!