This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

10th Tribal Council (Jahannamga)

Topic » 10th Tribal Council..

3274 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
10TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Jahannamga, to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Jay, seeing as this is the first merged vote is there a chance things could get complicated?

- Nicole, are you nervous about the fact that another Idol is now out there?

- Marek, you finally merged today. Do you think that means we'll have a seven person jury and a final two?

- Ami, does old tribal lines matter at this stage of the game?

- Chazz, you seem to be under the impression that you are on the outs on this tribe. Is there anything you can do to change that?

- Mel, do you think we could see someone getting blindsided tonight?

- Red, is there a clear majority alliance on the tribe at this point?

- Chris, there are still four original Fergana members in the game. Do you think that makes you guys a target?

- Owen, how does the game change for you now that we are at the individual stage of the game?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all nine of you!
3274 days 11 hours ago
GingerPowder
Chazz, you seem to be under the impression that you are on the outs on this tribe. Is there anything you can do to change that?

There is, winning immunity. If I can win immunity I can know people are being honest with me and it really helps fabricate solid friendships with the people that have come and talk to me.
3274 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Mel, do you think we could see someone getting blindsided tonight?

OMG merge - thank you - No more tribes, to be honest this is the best part of the game. I love this game, but I have a headache - and I was cold - so having something new to wear is great - even if it is RED!

Love our name - "Hell" - reminds me of that old saying "When hell freezes over" - well guess what - it has..... Lets play this.

Congrats to everyone that has made merge, this has been one "hell" of a game so far, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

As for blindsides - not sure - tbh I think everyone needs a little rest and relaxation and a party (looks at the host), and time to actually get to know each other.
3274 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
Red, is there a clear majority alliance on the tribe at this point?

The color is RED? How come no one told me?
Smells my new buff inhaling the smell
Ahh. It doesn't smell like my blood.
And I don't have to dye it red

Oh yeah question.
I don't think so. Anything is possible at the merge.
3274 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
- Jay, seeing as this is the first merged vote is there a chance things could get complicated

Is this game ever not complicated? I mean things have defintiely been shake  up but this will be fun regardless
3274 days 7 hours ago
Nicole16
- Nicole, are you nervous about the fact that another Idol is now out there?

Idols have been appearing out of no where
3274 days ago
LockerAmi
- Ami, does old tribal lines matter at this stage of the game?

Idk even, there's been tension with me and some of my old tribemates so I'm unsure and literally, right now I have no clue how this tribal is going, and I'm not even sure how I'm voting.
3273 days 16 hours ago
marekactor
Marek, you finally merged today. Do you think that means we'll have a seven person jury and a final two?
Honestly I hope so. Idk why, but I love final 2's
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
MAREK!
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
OWEN!
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
MAREK!
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
OWEN!
3273 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
That's two votes Marek, two votes Owen.

Five votes left.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!