This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8th Tribal Council (Bukhara)

Topic » 8th Tribal Council (Bukhara)

3276 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
8TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Bukhara, to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.

- Owen, with three original Bukhara members part of the tribe, do you feel comfortable in tonight's vote?

- Chris, does it make it more or less complicated at Tribal Council when there's only six people voting?

- Chazz, is tonight's vote only going to be based on previous tribal lines or could there be other factors as well?

- Nicole, you're the only original Qarshi member to join Bukhara. Do you think that will make you a target in tonight's vote?

- Sagar, has the tribe switch helped or hurt your game do you think?

- Mel, we have three original Bukhara members and three non-original Bukhara members. Is there a chance for a tie in tonight's vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all six of you!
3276 days 15 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Owen, with three original Bukhara members part of the tribe, do you feel comfortable in tonight's vote?

Not at all. There are idols and ties and new alliances and old alliances and pretty much everything that could ever happen is happening lol so yeah...
3276 days 14 hours ago
me2013
3 bukhara 2 fergana 1 qarshi to be exact. I guess there is a chance of a tie but it depends on what people see as their best options personally to go further in this game. I am not sure a tie is the best option at this stage of the game as if lines are drawn then rocks come into play which means everyone has an equal chance of leaving tonight.
3276 days 14 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris, does it make it more or less complicated at Tribal Council when there's only six people voting?

I think its definitely more complicated at Tribal Council when there's only six people voting because there is less room to hide and you have this constant paranoia as to whos voting who. I think the line is drawn tonight to be honest.
3275 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3275 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3275 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
*Mel stands*

*hands over Idol*
3275 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Mel has decided to play her Hidden Immunity Idol. The rules state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played then any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out. This is indeed a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Any votes cast for Mel will not count.
3275 days 23 hours ago
IRandomal123
Bye me lol
3275 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
I'll read the votes.
3275 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
MEL! Does not count.
3275 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
SAGAR!
3275 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
SAGAR!
3275 days 22 hours ago
IRandomal123
:(
3275 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
That's two votes Sagar.

Three votes left.
3275 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
CHRIS!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!