This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

7th Tribal Council (Fergana)

Topic » 7th Tribal Council (Fergana)

3278 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
7TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fergana, to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.

- Red, with the switch happening yesterday, do you think there's a good chance someone could play a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight?

- Blake, does it make you feel more comfortable that two other Qarshi members are on the same tribe as you?

- Joel, you're the only previous Bukhara member to switch over to Fergana. Do you think you're on the chopping tonight because of that?

- Marek, the tribe wasn't even close to winning Immunity today. Do you think this tribe will struggle in future challenges against Bukhara?

- Ami, is tonight's vote only going to be based on previous tribal lines or could there be other factors as well?

- Jay, is tonight's vote going to be chaotic because of the switch, or could it actually end up being rather straight forward?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all six of you!
3278 days 12 hours ago
marekactor
Marek, the tribe wasn't even close to winning Immunity today. Do you think this tribe will struggle in future challenges against Bukhara?
Maybe just speed challenges aren't our thing XD. Bukhara better watch their back next comp XD
3278 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
Jay, is tonight's vote going to be chaotic because of the switch, or could it actually end up being rather straight forward?

no vote is ever straight forward especially the one after a switch up. we have so many different people coming from so many different places in this game it is really hard to tell where anyone truly stands
3278 days 10 hours ago
LockerAmi
- Ami, is tonight's vote only going to be based on previous tribal lines or could there be other factors as well?

They'll for sure have other factors so I don't think tribal lines will come into to play, but then again it can also along with any other agendas.
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
BLAKE!
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
RED!
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
RED!
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
BLAKE!
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
That's two votes Blake, two votes Red.

Two votes left.
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Fifth vote...
BLAKE!
3277 days 15 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
LMAO DAMN
3277 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
Final vote...
Seventh person voted out of Survivor: Uzbekistan...
BLAKE!

Blake, please bring me your torch.

Blake, tribe has spoken.

Time for you to go.
3277 days 15 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
YOU FUCKING SNEAK BITCHES

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!