This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Honestly, Ashlyn has a point.

Topic » Honestly, Ashlyn has a point.

3492 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
As BITCHY as she might've gone out and how mad she is, all of us Jurors can relate to what she's saying. In particular, Natalie, you are a DISGUSTING rat and I have no clue how you're even a Hero. You literally sent me a mail RIGHT before the vote was read, and I knew I was going because of "BIG HERO 6," which was an absolute bullshit alliance because Jeremy and Ethan's loyalties were with Joe and Will. Natslie, you are acting like you knew everything that happened and every mail sent. Behind the scenes, everyone fucking hates you. Don't tell me I 'wasn't prepared for this season' when you weren't either. Bitch, you got yourself banned a day before the premiere. You're fault you weren't even PREPARED. At least I was here. You have NO clue what Me and Brandon did Pre-merge. We fucked the Villains tribe up the ass, and that's why Villains crumbled. You belonged over there, because, if you were, you're sorry ass would've been Pre-merge. Take your lip gloss off, open the blinds, and see the light. You aren't a dictator, and I hope you realize the horrid game you played. Kisses. Xo.
3492 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
My loyalties were with both sides.
3492 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Okay Ethan, if you're loyalties lied with both sides, how did you expect to make it to the end and win? Look what happened to Brandon, then me, and then Will. All three of us were known for being flip floppers, and everyone was scared of what we could do. You were seen as a huge threat too with those idols, but they managed to fuck you up and get you out. You only went further because of idols and being on a majority tribe at the merge. You lacked gameplay, I'm sorry, but it's true.
3492 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Like in a perfect world, Will & Joe would've been too 8 with the Heroes (excluding Shawn)

I thought I played a really good game, it was just Nat.....who I thought was my best friend in this game...who screwed me over REALLY badly.
3492 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Tots, I didn't lack gameplay at all, my name was tossed around for 3 votes before my elimination, but me/Nat worked our ways out of them, we did it SO WELL, that I wasted my idols...
3492 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Well now you fucking see how much of a cunt Natalie is. You can ask many of the jurors sitting around us, they are hurt by her. She cares about winning more then a friendship and that's really sad. Like, how do you expect to do better in the future Natalie? Play "noob seasons," as you called me in Siberia? Ok sweetie lol.

Also Ethan, I'm not bashing you and your Heroes because a tight group of 6 + maybe Will and Joe is really hard to keep together, I applaud that. But once they started turning on you, Will, and Joe I wasn't surprised because you 3 are tight and they just retaliated. It was coming, you saw it coming too. I just think you should've opened your mind more this season, because honestly, although there was a lot of drama, it doesn't make up for the fact that our Pre-merge was better than this merge.
3492 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
For example, when Ashlyn was sent home, Ollie was trying to split it 4-4 so that if I didn't play my idol, I was gonna go home, but I threw Ollie under the bus to Ashlyn to change her mind about voting for me, and they voted LQ. Nat then talked to Ollie that Ashlyn was pissed at him etc, and he/LQ flopped their votes to Ashlyn, and that's how Ashlyn went home!

Also, Nat's ONLY TERRIBLE decision, was screwing me over, because now she has to take Nick or LQ to the end with her, and they're either LOVED by the jury, or just simply didn't get blood on their hands! Had she taken me, she had a better shot herself to win...
3492 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Tots, thank you. I honestly should've seen it coming, looking back at all the things that happened this season. Me and Nat were just good friends coming into this, and I thought that that friendship was enough honestly. So when Nat screwed me over like this, it really hurt.

I feel like I had at least an okay chance to win had I made FTC, but now that can't happen :/
3492 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I agree with your comment about Nick and LaQuisha. They both don't have blood and played the jury very well. Iris, I love you gal, but you're getting SO much hate right now by almost everyone lol. You have to set aside drama and lies from pleading your case to us.
3492 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
There's a Final Tribal Council in like two days, I don't understand the need for topics like this, when there's still people who are playing the game (and have been for a month).
3492 days 9 hours ago
EternalBlossom
oopssssss
:* ily still dana <3

this is literally the first time this has happened to me so if I do make f3, I'll have a lot to sayy.
3492 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Thanks Dana. Glad someone can agree to ones bull.
3492 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
I don't get why you guys are all mad? I played a disgusting game? WHY?? Cus I'm not sweethearted and choose to play a cutthroat game?

Nobody comes on SURVIVOR to show how good of a person they are MORALLY.

So, I'm flabbergasted at the bitching from you guys. I honestly thought this was Survivor rather than a game where we hold hands and give one another moral support.

And its even SADDER that its an ALL-STAR SEASON but you guys are acting like a jury full of newbies!!! SHIT LIKE THIS WAS BOUND TO HAPPENED!!!! Why don't you children get that???
3492 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Well, you were put on a Hero tribe and you proved you care about an online survivor game rather than a friendship. Heroes are about friendships and honesty sweetie, and you were nowhere NEAR that on the honesty spectrum. You treat people like rainbows and unicorns and then vote them out and get bitchy like "Got u b4 u got me xo!" when no one was going after you. If you played a cutthroat game then how come you stuck with the Heroes? You clearly had no clue WHAT role to play in this season, and your bipolar is getting the best of you as we speak. And don't feel flabbergasted. Because what YOU said to ME right before the vote, the heart-felt mail, can cost you the win. I can't wait to show the WHOLE Jury.
3492 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Nat, I'm not bitter. I get your decisions in this game, and I respect them. I just think that the one you made last night might not have been the best move. #NoHate
3492 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
BUT ITS A GAME OF SURVIVOR!!!

It doesnt matter what tribe I'm on. That wasnt MY DECISION. Dana, please shut the fuck up.

Just because I'm on a tribe titled "HEROES" for one season ISNT GOING TO HOLD ME BACK FROM PLAYING THE WAY I'VE BEEN PLAYING ON THIS SITE SINCE THE BEGINNING!!!

Dana, you were wishy washy this entire season. Nobody should believe a thing that comes out of your cum bucket ass mouth.

And POST THAT MESSAGE NOW! Lets address it NOW.... Punk ass little kid. UGH :p

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!