This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

5th Tribal Council (Heroes)

Topic » 5th Tribal Council (Heroes)

3508 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
5TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Heroes, to your third Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Ethan, last vote ended up being unanimous. Do you think we could see that again tonight?

- Shawn, do you think not being at the challenge today is going to get you in trouble in tonight's vote?

- Natalie, you're finally back from your ban. Do you think your chances are actually bigger of getting voted out now than before?

- Ashlyn, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

- Nick, any talk about who may and who may not have a Hidden Immunity Idol?

- Iris, do you think performing not so good in an individual challenge like today is a good or bad thing when you still haven't merged?

- JB, four vote-offs so far, only one winner has been voted out. Do you think that means the fact that you're a previous winner has no factor in the game you're playing now?

- Mearl, the last two vote-offs we've seen people getting surprised at how the votes went down. Do you think that could happen again tonight?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 3PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Ashlyn, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 3-5:30 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all eight of you!
3508 days 3 hours ago
AshlynArehart
- Ashlyn, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

I wouldn't say so. There have been names circling left and right.

I mean I would hope they weren't thinking to take me out, but at the same sense with my history in your group game I shouldn't be confident at all.
3508 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan, last vote ended up being unanimous. Do you think we could see that again tonight?

Possibly, but unlikely, everyone is scrambling to stay alive one more day, Leli, so in essence, anything could take a turn.
3508 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
- Iris, do you think performing not so good in an individual challenge like today is a good or bad thing when you still haven't merged?

--

OMG LELI STOP BEING MEAN TO ME. It's not my fault i don't remember things >-> should've just done 1v1 me and ash at the end, win by default lmao but honestly looking at it, when i hit merge im not a POV threat, so i think im good to have around to look like im floating. but i was so ready for this to be a group challenge so we could win but for individual, idk i feel like i dont try as hard. ANYWAY, dont be mean to me, i'm just a girl. we all know i SUCK at everything :p
3508 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
7-1
byebye iris
3508 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
- JB, four vote-offs so far, only one winner has been voted out. Do you think that means the fact that you're a previous winner has no factor in the game you're playing now?

I don't think it is playing a big factor. Nope.
3508 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
- Natalie, you're finally back from your ban. Do you think your chances are actually bigger of getting voted out now than before?

I don't know. God, I hope not. This should give the tribe a better reason to keep me in this game. We need all the brains we can get to take down the other tribe in which I think its possible. *smiles*
3508 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
- Mearl, the last two vote-offs we've seen people getting surprised at how the votes went down. Do you think that could happen again tonight?

At this point a lot of people here don't talk to me much so I'd like a surprise lol.
3508 days ago
NJKoda1998
- Nick, any talk about who may and who may not have a Hidden Immunity Idol?

Absolutely. There is always going to be speculation about idols
3507 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
7/8 votes received.
3507 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3507 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3507 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3507 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
MEARL!
3507 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
SHAWN!
3507 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
MEARL!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!