This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Tribal Council (Villains)

Topic » 4th Tribal Council (Villains)

3509 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
4TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Villains, to your second Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Joe, last Tribal Council ended up being pretty crazy. Do you think we could see the same kind of craziness in tonight's Tribal Council?

- Brandon, it seems like a lot of drama has happened on the Villains tribe between your last Tribal Council and now. Why do you think that is?

- Sean, do you think being the one that didn't participate in the challenge today is a good or bad thing going into tonight's vote?

- Cory, any talk about the new hidden Immunity Idol? Do you think someone already has it? Are you hoping it hasn't been found yet?

- Dana, do you think there's a chance history will repeat itself and another Hidden Immunity Idol could be played again tonight?

- LeQuisha, after last Tribal Council's split vote is there a clear minority and majority on the tribe now?

- Will, this is only the second Tribal Council the Villains are going to. How are you going to base your vote at this early stage of the game?

- Ollie, are you hoping for some kind of tribe switch at this point, or do you think it would be a mistake to count on something like that?

- Alicia, you guys are neck and neck with the Heroes after tonight's vote. At a possible swap or merge, do you think it'll still be Heroes vs. Villains?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 3PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 3-5:30 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all nine of you!
3509 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
- Joe, last Tribal Council ended up being pretty crazy. Do you think we could see the same kind of craziness in tonight's Tribal Council?

Maybe, or it can be a smooth and easy tribal.
3509 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
- Alicia, you guys are neck and neck with the Heroes after tonight's vote. At a possible swap or merge, do you think it'll still be Heroes vs. Villains?
--
Tbh, I think a Tribe swap would defeat the purpose of this season.
However, I feel this tribe is going to crash and burn if the heroes stick together since we already have people accusing several of us for doing something that they probably did. This person knows who they are because they pissed off like 3 people on our tribe. I don't like being accused when they were the one who told me to vote Cory.
3509 days 10 hours ago
CK11
- Will, this is only the second Tribal Council the Villains are going to. How are you going to base your vote at this early stage of the game?

I'm basing my vote on how I can survive this tribal, I got accused of things I didn't do by someone and went way too overboard with my reaction.  There's a solid chance I'm getting voted for tonight and that always sucks.
3509 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Wait, You got accused?
You were the first to accuse me and Brandon from what I heard.
3509 days 9 hours ago
Bdreezy15
- Brandon, it seems like a lot of drama has happened on the Villains tribe between your last Tribal Council and now. Why do you think that is?

-

Well Leli...we are Villians and I think some type of drama was bound to happen sooner or later...I am glad it happened sooner rather than later though because now it is out of my system and I am ready to start winning challenges! When we come together as a tribe we are very strong but as this challenge I am very confused to the mistake since we had all correct emails in the team mail im not making any accusations but it is funny to me
3509 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
1/9 votes received.
3509 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
- LeQuisha, after last Tribal Council's split vote is there a clear minority and majority on the tribe now?

Well first of all I am shocked!!! How could we of lost we delegated the answers and everyone made sure the spellings were correct well I did aww I'm so -_- right now we really worked as a team for this challenge... Well some of us anyways into what you asked. You could say that but with every tribe there are a lot of blurred seams I believe that no tribe ever has a clear majority or minority as everyone is still talking and it's still early on the game alliance can be made and broken
3509 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Dana, do you think there's a chance history will repeat itself and another Hidden Immunity Idol could be played again tonight?

I don't think so. Most people are so afraid to do anything after the last Tribal Council and our "Tribe Meeting" that resulted in so much drama. Everyone is just trying to find where they belong, and not cause any more disturbance.
3509 days 6 hours ago
CK11
IceIceBaby
Wait, You got accused?
You were the first to accuse me and Brandon from what I heard.

The only time I brought your name up specifically was in the group mail, I wasn't the first to bring Brandon's name up and I defended him if anything.  I was accused of being a "pussy" and apparently lying about how I voted last tribal which makes no sense considering Jayshawna was targeting me as well, that's all really
3509 days 6 hours ago
CK11
anyways if y'all think I'm lying you're gonna look like idiots when the season ends and the facts come out so ^_^
3509 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
- Cory, any talk about the new hidden Immunity Idol? Do you think someone already has it? Are you hoping it hasn't been found yet?

There's been some talk, but there's been so much chaos in our tribe of late that we haven't had a chance to be paranoid about the idol.
3509 days ago
Ethan000
Can I just say to everyone, that today is the day when I first started my Leli's Survivor Journey! November 19th!

1 Year Anniversary.
3508 days 23 hours ago
Renegade628
- Sean, do you think being the one that didn't participate in the challenge today is a good or bad thing going into tonight's vote?

I mean everyone understands why I didn't compete I think so... I don't think it will have any effect.
3508 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
4/9 votes received.
3508 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Grats Ethan!

That means in a couple of days it's your 1 year anniversary for when you were voted out of my series ;)

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!