This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALS part 3! (Matterhorn Meltdown)

Topic » FINALS part 3! (Matterhorn..

1298 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
FIRSTLY the updates scores. So the way this final works is your placement in any given leg of the finals earns you points. 1st gets 12, 2nd gets 11, 3rd gets 10, 4th gets 9, fifth gets 8, and last gets 7. So below are the updates scores from the first 2 rounds.

Moo and Lalisa 12 + 10 (22)
Noah and 3pi 9 + 12 (21)
Hoop and FireX 10 + 11 (21)
Marco and Letal 11 + 9 (20)
King and Kiara 8 +8 (16)
Dracarys and Zombie 7 + 8 (15)

So the top 4 teams are all close! And this round's points are gonna be worth a bit extra to sweeten the pot (keep in mind this is segment 3 of a 4 part final). Points this round are:

1st: 14
2nd: 13
3rd: 11
4th: 10
5th: 8
6th: 7

This will do a LOT to separate you from the pack if you can do well. The way I am doing this final is as follows: after the 4 rounds, the top 3 teams and only the top 3 will compete in one final challenge to determine the winner. The team with the most points will have a very slight advantage, so be in the top 3 and perform as well as possible in these next 2 rounds to get as high a score as possible!

This round is, you guessed it, jigsaw puzzle! Sorry y'all but puzzles are how I have kept myself busy during quarantine and during surgery recovery soooo that's what you're doing haha.

Puzzle link: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1e1f7a9b4662

Submit your best time possible (you can play as many times as you want but only get ONE submission) for the best score! Submit with a link to your puzzle and a logged in tengaged tab as always for it to count. Both team members participating obviously increases your odds of winning lol.

Please submit by October 8 at 10pm EST!

Questions? You know where to find me!
1296 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
OK SO only Hoop/FireX, Lalisa/Moo, and Noah/3pi completed it so the other three teams tie for last.

Winners are: Noah and 3pi (14 points).
Second is Moo and Lalisa (13 points).
Third is Hoop and FireX (11 points).

The other 3 teams will each get 8 points since their point total is 25 divided by 3 for fourth fifth and sixth.

Part 4 and the last one will be up tonight!
1296 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
Noah and 3pi have 35 points.
Moo and Lalisa also have 35.
Hoop and FireX have 32.
Marco and Letal have 28.
King and Kiara have 24.
Dracarys and Zombie have 23.
1295 days 21 hours ago
Lalisa
what times did each team get
1295 days 15 hours ago
cereal222
Ooof sorry I will post those tomorrow night!! I promise
1294 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
Puzzles times for each person:

Noah 1;06
3pi 3;35

Lalisa 3;46
Moo 4;06

FireX 7;17
Hoop 6;56

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!