This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #7 (Train Wreck/Give Me a Brake)

Topic » Challenge #7 (Train Wreck/Give..

1355 days 22 hours ago
cereal222
Hey guys! Today we are at Zurich train station, and you'll be playing today's game on a high speed locomotive! This challenge is gonna work a bit differently than some in the past have. Today we have TWO different challenges, and five teams will compete in each of them. Both winning teams from each challenge will be safe but only the winning team with the highest score will have the power to send a team into the dome. I've random.orged all the teams so here's where everyone will be playing:

Train Wreck:

Lalisa/Moo
Noah/3pi
Summer/James
Shawn/Itsme
Marco/Letal
Give Me a Brake:

Kiara/Geek
Fire/Hoop
Florina/Smooth
Escape/Michael

The rules for both will be posted below and remember you are ONLY competing in the one challenge assigned to you. Oh and I don't need to be online for any of these.

Train Wreck: you and your partner will stand on the top of the train and will have to grab as many flags as you can within a 3 minute time period. You and your partner need to be online at the same time but I do not need to be online. Once ready, just start mailing me *grabs flag* and then your team member will do the same, back and forth. Whatever # you have after 3 mins is your score. You guys must alternate to score points so communication is key. If one person mails me 6 times in a row, 6 points will not be scored, just 1. So the more times you alternate, the more flags you get. Best team of those 5 wins and is safe.

Give Me a Brake: You'll CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM and post on it as many times as possible BUT you may only post once every hour. That's per team member, not for the whole team. After 24 hours, you'll be tallied up and have your total score. THIS CHALLENGE STARTS AT 11:00PM EST ON AUGUST 18 so do not start before then (I'm posting rules an hour before start). So maximum score is technically 48.

Both challenges end at 11:00pm EST on August 19.

Questions? Mail meee :) oh and the two winning teams will have a mini tie breaker unless both teams agree on which should be the power team (the other winners will still have immunity). GL!
1355 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Everyone else will finish tonight. However as I did not assign Dracarys and Zombie a challenge (my mistake) they shall play give me a brake and will have until tomorrow at 5pm EST to complete it. Since they have not started yet, that will give them no advantage.

Thanks guys sorry for the confusion.
1354 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
Marco and Letal won train wreck.

For give me a brake I have to give it a few more hours (just for Dracarys and Zombie) but fire and Hoop are in a seemingly insurmountable lead.
1354 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Were the only 1 who did a forum how are zombie amd drac in it im so confused
1354 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Give Me a Brake: You'll CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM
1354 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
I didn't assign dracarys and Zombie a challenge by accident so I told them they could start at 4pm today and end at 4pm tomorrow this giving them the same 24 hours as everyone else had. Of course they haven't started yet.

And it looks like they are already too far behind so yeah, Hoop and fire win since dracarys and Zombie won't have enough time to catch up.

Voting will be up soon and I also have a huge announcement.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!