This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6 (Final Countdown)

Topic » Challenge #6 (Final Countdown)

1358 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
This challenge will be based on cooperation and endurance. Here is how it works:

You will have 24 hours to complete this challenge. You can start or finish whenever you want. You will climb up a ladder as high as you possibly can. However, there is a catch. You must also repel back down to the ground. In order to climb, you must CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM and post numbers in order "1" "2" "3", on separate posts. You'll climb as high as you think you can get back down. In other words, if you count up to 400, you must then count back down to zero by posting "400," "399," "398," etc. once again in separate posts. IF YOU DO NOT COUNT BACK DOWN TO ZERO, a rescue team will be sent up to bring you back down, and you'll be disqualified.

So, don't count higher than you think you can get back down. If someone only counts up to 50 and then back down to zero, but someone else counts up to 500 and can't get back down, the one who counted to 50 wins. This is NOT a speed based event. So if someone is ahead of you or counting higher, don't fret, and keep on playing. I played this challenge myself 5 years ago in a group game and sometimes those in the back of the back can win pretty easily.

ALSO you and your teammate must alternate posts, you cannot post twice in a row.

The team that goes the highest AND counts back down to zero by August 16 at 10pm EST wins!

Mail me questions:)
1357 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
So Noah and 3pi won and voting will be up soon.
1357 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Bye

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!