This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #5: Second guess (PURGE CHALLENGE)

Topic » Challenge #5: Second guess..

1363 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
So guys, as by the title, you can tell this is a purge challenge. The team that comes in last will be eliminated on the spot, no chance to fight to stay in the elimination...make sure you're not in last! If there is a tie for last then we will hold a tie breaker. This challenge is a good opportunity to get insight into the houses opinions of you.

Anyways, this challenge is called "second guess" and it will be based on the interactions you have all had in the game so far. Here is how you play: below I will post a quiz and EACH INFIVIDUAL (not one person from each team) will fill it out with their honest answers. You will also put a "second guess" for each question which is what you think the majority of the house voted.

If you're right, you get a point. If not, you don't. Since there are 16 questions, and 2 people per team, the maximum score is 32. So if only one person on a team submits, the score is only 16 maximum. Your answers for the quiz will also be individual. So if you've ever seen that survivor reward challenge where they learn things about each other through a quiz, this is pretty much it! Oh and highest scoring team wins safety.

You can answer ANY team for your answers including your own.

We are 2 weeks into the game so hopefully most of you know enough about each other to answer.

So here is the quiz:

Which team do you like the most?
Which team do you hate the most?
Which team doesn't deserve to be here?
Which team is the biggest threat?
Which team is the most genuine?
Which team is the fakest?
Which team is least memorable?
Which team is most iconic, for good or bad?
Which team is the biggest heros?
Which team do you see as villains?
Which team seems the closest?
Which team do you think makes the most deals?
Which team would you want to travel with?
Which team seems to have communication problems?
Which team would win in a final?
Which team is most inactive?

Please submit by August 11 at 11:30pm EST!
1363 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Just a purge? No winning team?
1363 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
There will be a winning team and a vote into elimination as well. In case of a winning tie we will do a tiebreaker.
1362 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Every team had both people submit except 2 teams! Lalisa submitted but Moo did not. And both Barnish and Finn did not submit so they are purged out. As far as winners go there were a bunch so we will have a tie breaker which will be up in a little bit and will last 22 hours ish.
1362 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
To be clear, Lalisa and Moo were not purged out. One person submitted so they have one more than Finn and Barnish and are safe. Sorry I realize now I didn't make that clear in the above post!
1362 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
So, bye to Finn and Barnish :(
1362 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
Your tie breaker is this puzzle of the Swiss alps:

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=04e69a114472

Submit a screenshot of this to me with your completed time AND a logged in Tengaged tab. The team with BOTH PLAYERS who submit with the best time will win. I know this isn't exciting but hey, it's a tie breaker ;) I'll announce all those involved in the tie any minute.
1362 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
Noah/3pi
Shawn/Shell
Letal/Marco
Sameed/Zoon

THESE FOUR TEAMS ALL GOT PERFECT SCORES SO THEY WILL COMPETE IN THE TIEBREAKER.
1361 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
It was very close but zoon and sameed won! Voting will be up tomorrow.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!