This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #2: Kaleidoscope (Hawlie/Ethan vs Fire/Logan

Topic » Elimination #2: Kaleidoscope..

1378 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
Our players this elimination are the house vote of FireX/Logan and winner's pick of Hawlie/Ethan.

This elim is "Kaleidoscope." You'll be solving a jigsaw puzzle of a kaleidoscope as the name suggests. You must solve the puzzle linked here and mail me your score via imgur, tinypic, etc. WITH a logged in tengaged tab to prove your authentic score. Team with the best total time wins. Each individual team member will play on their own and submit their own score.

Please send in scores by 10pm EST August 1.

Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=186e4fbab285

Mail me questions :)

ALSO I may have broken a rib or two so I may go to the hospital in which case the game will be delayed. I'll keep everything updated in this thread.
1377 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Gl yall
1377 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Fire and Hoop win.

Ethan and Hawlie, it was amazing having you. I genuinely hope we see both of you again in the future. Take care :)

As for my rib, nothing is broken but I am resting. New challenge will be up at 4 or 5pm tomorrow (EST) and will last 24 hours.
1377 days 3 hours ago
FireX
YAY!!!
1376 days 23 hours ago
Escapethenight13
My partner ias never onliine when i am

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!