This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #2: Raft Runners

Topic » Challenge #2: Raft Runners

1381 days ago
cereal222
Hey, everyone! Welcome to beautiful Lake Zurich, the site for your second challenge. Today you guys will be playing a game I call "raft runners." It is a pure test of endurance and absolutely requires communication with your partners. Without good communication, you have no chance to win.

Here's how it works: each team will be towed by a speed boat, and each person will be on their own raft. The goal is to jump from raft to raft as many times as possible without falling. The team that jumps between the rafts the most times will win and be our power team for this round.

How to play?

Both team members must be online to play. HOWEVER, I DO NOT have to be online. One team member will mail me to start, and then one team member (doesn't matter which), will mail me *JUMPS ACROSS RAFT.* Then, between seconds and 1 minute 5 seconds later the other team member must do the same. You will rotate back and forth until someone misses the time stamp and that person will fall in the lake. As I said before, it does not matter who mails me start and it does not matter who mails me the first jump. There is no time requirement between those two mails. I will be able to figure out who won by reading the time stamps on all submitted mails.

Deadline: you guys have until July 29 at 11:30pm EST to do this. That's 26.5 hours, which I think is enough time.

Questions? Post below or mail me xoxoxoxo
1381 days ago
noah_kondon
"Then, between seconds and 1 minute 5 seconds later"

you didn't specify the first peramiter
1380 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
SORRY 55 seconds to 1 minute 5 seconds later...must've been deleted by accident cuz I do remember writing that down 馃槶
1380 days ago
noah_kondon
Pi and I's schedules not aligning for this :(
1379 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Sorry for the wait!

Soon and Sameed won. Voting will be up tomorrow:)

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!