This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ADDRESSING MY PART OF THE DRAMA

Topic » ADDRESSING MY PART OF THE..

1434 days 17 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
yesterday the green team won power as we all know the team consisted of me haych escape and marco I got a message from fire x asking to to vote him in and i said that wasnt my plan then he said well everyone said you said my name but mainly hay (haych) so i said i didnt say your name and said haych did at first because i knew someone came to me and said his name and couldn't remember who did and since he said i said his name i said he said his name because why not when in reality it was kev eventually i confronted haych and he said i was a fucking lair and messages was fake when they really wasnt i even sent the message of me saying that i said his name... any way IT WAS NEVER MY PLAN TO SEND FIRE INTO THE ELIM if your gonna spread lies then dont spread lies about me its all non sense and it brought useless and unneeded drama and i wanna let yall know I threw myself into the elem to save yall and you will realize that eventually when things happen so please just dont spread lies about me I aint finna spread lies about you

Thanks,
Shawnlolpop123
1434 days 17 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Not to vote him in*** sorry
1434 days 17 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
oh and not too mention if it wasnt for me and escape none of yall would have been in power so yea your welcome for giving you power and letting you start drama
1434 days 16 hours ago
FireX
You threw yourself in to geta RED SKULL not to save anyone(although ya saved me so tysm legend).
1434 days 16 hours ago
FireX
You also forgot the part where you told me marco and escape were voting me and hay was voting colin. Hence you saying at best i was gonna get a 2-1-1 vote
1434 days 15 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
Yep I 100% missed the comp and said my thanks for getting us into power. I had no hand in the drama as I was offline all day, please keep me out of it!
1434 days 15 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Marco i was just stating who was in power MARCO DIDNT VOTE
1434 days 15 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Ugh u guys dont know went to stop

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!