This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #3 (Light Up My Night) Shawn Vs. Nels

Topic » Elimination #3 (Light Up My..

1434 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
For this elimination, you will compete by finishing this nighttime puzzle as quickly as possible. It's only 24 pieces, and none of them need to be rotated. So it shouldn't be too hard. Whoever completes this in the quickest time will set off some epic fireworks and will be our winner. Also remember, winner of this gets a red skull, which is huge.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0033219c76aa

A FEW RULES:

1) You can practice as many times as you want, however, you can only submit one score. Once you submit, that's it!

2) Your finish time MUST be visible. On the bottom of the puzzle it shows how long you took to complete it, so do not obstruct it in any way. I SPECIFICALLY chose a puzzle that it timed so we wouldn't need to do a live elimination.

3) You MUST have a logged in tengaged tag visible somewhere in your screenshot. Unfortunately, I require this now since in the early days of my groups, people would doctor or even google results for scores they wanted. Please please please make sure you have a logged in tab showing in the screenshot you submit!

NOTE: The next time this elimination is played, it will be a different puzzle, so no one who is safe should bother practicing it. Though my record is 1:32 and anyone can play for fun if they want lol.

DEADLINE: June 16 at 7:00pm. That's in 25.5 hours, which I think is definitely enough time.

Questions? Mail me or post below. Also please mail me your score and do not post it here.
1434 days 23 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
cabn i say something?
1434 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Just hit the arrow/restart button on the link if it shows the puzzle completed. Your time will not start until you move a piece of the puzzle.
1434 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Yea Shawn, go for it.
1434 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Ooh new record for me, 1:09. See if anyone can beat it!
1434 days 23 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
I jsut wanna say to kev your welcome for me voling myself your dumb acts of drama and trying to get people to fight is gross and your not funny it was a bullshit so you should think about what you do your not what you think you are

haych STOP SPREADING LIES you went to fire and leggit said that i said something that i didnt say grow up

fire your really cool and im happy that i saved you here
1434 days 23 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
do i post my ss here
1434 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
No mail to me
1434 days 23 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
I'd like to point out, that I never went against you, instead I trusted you, but it seems you don't have the courage to tell anyone: "You know what, let's leave it right here, I don't like you offering me somenthing I cannot be loyal to"; furthermore, I do not have to change the way I treat the people I like just because you tell me to do so, even more if they are good with it.
1434 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
So Matty has quit, not a huge surprise. AdamX has come in to replace him. I made sure to replace him because I want you guys to have the chance to earn as many red skulls as possible. Please don't view this as a negative cause it's not, someone here WILL be glad I replaced him. Anyway, feel free to talk to AdamX, their picture is now on the main page of the group.
1434 days 21 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
https://i.imgur.com/orQEiZY.gif
This is what you Fire and Haych cause, I call you out
1434 days 21 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
You made a person I respected to tell me I'm a snake, when I just played a game
1434 days 19 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
i had nothing to do with what he said and im not saying this drama was your fault but you could have stepped up and just been loyal as escape did like fr we all know it was all caused by haych
1434 days 18 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Can you bitches shut tf up. Im done with yall. Shawn im taking a break. Kev, just eww, and haych your a mistake. Goodbye
1434 days 18 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
tea
1434 days 17 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Eww you, just harassing someone because of a game, I regret calling you a friend, when you're just so full of yourselfd

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!